[Video] Hardcore Full Run & Claw 17 Guides

BlackTorito

Hi there, I've uploaded my Hardcore full run, along with some tips. My final build and augmentations is also shown in the video.

HARDCORE TIPS

• Start with Altara in the Outskirts, and then fuse it with Naira ASAP in that same map. I've found this route the most comfortable, and also Naira is required for platforming and because it has very useful abilities (Altara has it too), like the Glitch Dash, and also the Swords/Projectiles for Altara.
  • Focus your build in CRIT/CRIT HEALING for survavility, and also build damage resistance (specially the one for 30% reduction with HP above 70%). Also go for raw damage increases, and you might get the Glass Cannon perk too. Reason is, the hardest part in Hardcore are the bosses, and you can only take 5 hits regardless of your HP without killing enemies, and during bosses there are no enemies.
    • NOTE: They nerfed the CRIT Healing almost to the ground in last patch, should be a good pick anyway but I hope they get that back or re-work it since it only heals 1 HP and maybe 2 at later stages, and now it has a 20s cooldown.
  • The amplifier field that reduces projectile speed is also a MUST for defense properties.
  • For that last reason, it is almost imperative to reserve your resurrection until the Final Boss, so be careful during bossfights and take it slow, dodging their attacks.
  • Farm currencies to augment your combat and psychic capabilities (specially unlock almost everything combat related, to be able to re-roll amplifiers and have better perks in weapons), during my run I went with at least the coin investor augment, the damage reduction below 25% HP, the resurrection, and very important, the HP recoverable augment that allows you to quickly recover back HP lost. I also had base CRIT increase augmented (invest some points to have 16-20% base).
  • There are also further augments, such a 1 hit barrier that refreshes every 20 enemies, but that's up to you to farm as much.
  • Not sure if hyper mode works, I don't so, I think it's only in Survival, but might be worth to have it activated.

CLAW 17

This trophy is weird, you first see Claw 17 in the Underground Labs with Keira, after that, you must go to the Forge and fuse with Naira to explore the full map, and in one of platformings sections with Naira is Claw 17 hidden. After talking, it says to report back to the director (and maybe someone else as per the last patch). I think that fixes the quest, but for me, I just needed to talk to the robot in the Forge and he was automatically there in the Citadel after beating the game. The trophy unlocked after talking to it.

• 4 months later...

Heyho, i found a "better" build by accident. It is super cheesy, the way i did this. Dont need much grind or high skills. 

Basically the same skills to pick as befor. When it comes to the "buffs" go for the one witch casts a energy blast every time ur cooldown of a skill sets of. 

Now go for Naira...you must have unlocked her skill to Dash...not the glich one. The movement one. 

Now blast this skill. 😉

It has almost no cooldown...just be carefull to face away from some enemys. There are more ways to optimize....took a vid of my run. So feel free. 

Sorry not my native language.