PRO TIP: How to avoid unnecessary runs

CaracciaMan

I was playing this game with a good friend of mine and even though the game is not bad, doing 4 runs for the sake of 100% can be tiresome.

Fear not, the good news are that if you have a partner (or someone willing to help you) that already completed the game, you can join on that person's game right after defeating the final boss, which will grant you the trophy for beating the game using especific characters for each run.

This will save you from doing 2 extra runs with 2 new characters. Unfortunately, you will still need to do 2 runs with a single character, thanks to grindy trophies like reaching level 75, destroying 1.000 barrels, having 1 million in gold coins, and beating the game on Hero and Legend difficultly.

• Like 4

On 12/30/2023 at 12:31 AM, CaracciaMan said:

I was playing this game with a good friend of mine and even though the game is not bad, doing 4 runs for the sake of 100% can be tiresome.

Fear not, the good news are that if you have a partner (or someone willing to help you) that already completed the game, you can join on that person's game right after defeating the final boss, which will grant you the trophy for beating the game using especific characters for each run.

This will save you from doing 2 extra runs with 2 new characters. Unfortunately, you will still need to do 2 runs with a single character, thanks to grindy trophies like reaching level 75, destroying 1.000 barrels, having 1 million in gold coins, and beating the game on Hero and Legend difficultly.

Although I'm not so sure if I'll go with this version yet (Trying to get the vita one so I could get the plat) this is valuable information, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Just something I forgot to tell: after doing this little trick to avoid doing extra runs, you will receive the trophies related to beating the game with certain classes... But the trophy for beating the game with all 3 classes will not unlock along the rest. In order to fix this, simply reload your very first character and fight the final boss one last time (you can do this on Hero difficulty, to make it way easier).

After the final boss fight, the trophy for beating the game with all 3 classes will unlock.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...