THE G.O.A.T. Trophy Advice

Slipknot_Fan007

1. Create a player that can shoot 3 well and has a good speed and acceleration, if you have the VC, upgrade the speed and 3 points

2. Quarter Minutes - 5

Difficulty - Rookie

3. Play one game that is 12 minutes, score, rebound, assist as much as you can, the numbers that you will get in that game will be the basis of your numbers in skipped games.

4. There are unskippable key games like score specific points to enter Top 10 

5. For the key games that says like score enough points to replace a certain player in a Top list, just foul out three games and it will be gone.

6. The rest of the orher key games, to skip it, just foul out

• 3 months later...
On 1/3/2024 at 4:40 AM, batdslayer26 said:

1. Create a player that can shoot 3 well and has a good speed and acceleration, if you have the VC, upgrade the speed and 3 points

2. Quarter Minutes - 5

Difficulty - Rookie

3. Play one game that is 12 minutes, score, rebound, assist as much as you can, the numbers that you will get in that game will be the basis of your numbers in skipped games.

4. There are unskippable key games like score specific points to enter Top 10 

5. For the key games that says like score enough points to replace a certain player in a Top list, just foul out three games and it will be gone.

6. The rest of the orher key games, to skip it, just foul out

Not sure this method works anymore. It seems like subsequent games will overwrite that initial games performance to be used for the sims. It might not be the first key game you foul out but I have had it happen 2 different times now in year 2 where I go from 80pts a sim down to 20 after a couple games. I then have to play 2-3 more before my simmed games go back up to those initial numbers again. Rinse and repeat. So I will end up having to play roughly 1/2-3/5 of all the key games per year. SLOG

13 minutes ago, HonorableAbe said:

There seems to be a lot of variation, cause sometimes I sim and score 80 points in a game and then I score 10, but overall the average is very high. I'm in year 2.

Yeah I can confirm this now. I jumped to conclusions after the 3 immediate games were all shit stats. If you just keep going the average stays higher.