Max Stats but still dead slow

Ok this is starting to grind my gears. I’m going after the ‘Got There’ trophy. Watching the guide for this trophy and I notice that the guy in the video is flying around like a blue arse fly, his speed is insane. I’ve got max stats and a full special bar which should increase my speed but in comparison I am dead slow making it harder for me to get the gaps. Anyone got advice or experiencing the same thing? 

58 minutes ago, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

Need to hold down X to increase speed and same goes for manuals which is what I'm guessing you're finding is slow. 

I do exactly that, been playing TH games since I was 6 and it makes no difference. I'm still dead slow in comparison to the guy in the video.

On 1/3/2024 at 2:14 PM, AronJ3197 said:

Ok this is starting to grind my gears. I’m going after the ‘Got There’ trophy. Watching the guide for this trophy and I notice that the guy in the video is flying around like a blue arse fly, his speed is insane. I’ve got max stats and a full special bar which should increase my speed but in comparison I am dead slow making it harder for me to get the gaps. Anyone got advice or experiencing the same thing? 

What video are you referring to? It might help if we could watch it to see what is going on.