PS5 to PS4 Auto-Pop Bug Status in 2024

Alacrity_M

I started in December on PS5, unlocked a number of trophies, then booted up the PS4 version. After reading some of the threads I apparently had the mistaken impression that PS5 to PS4 auto-pop had been fixed, but it most certainly is not.

As some of the other threads reported, I needed to repeat specific actions in the game to get their respective trophies to pop (for example, had to catch one more fish in Eidolon plains) or raise an additional weapon to rank 30 to get those trophies to pop. For the quest-related trophies I apparently needed to repeat the quests again from the Codex and that seemed to work, and killing the bosses unlocked their boss trophies.

Despite this, there seem to be some trophies that I have not been able to unlock on PS4 that I already completed on PS5. This isn't an exhaustive list, just the ones I have encountered so far:

-"Tomb Looter" for getting all 12 caves in Plains of Eidolon (have on PS5, went into all caves again on PS4 but no unlock)

-"Dagger Proficiency" (i will just keep ranking up daggers until it pops. All of the other proficiency trophies popped once I ranked up another of that type. Maybe what the game thinks is a dagger/dual dagger is not what I think.)

Has anybody found any other workarounds for the above trophies? Any easier way to get the railjack trophy other than just repeating the quest from the Codex? If I unlock whatever I have left on PS4 is PS4 > PS5 auto-pop now consistently working?

TLDR: Auto-pop from PS5 > PS4 is still not working correctly, and many trophies appear to be still be bugged. If you are wanting to pop both lists, you would likely have more success going from PS4 > PS5.

Maybe the bugs will get smoothed out once cross-saves are fully implemented...

Completed Warframe 100% on ps4 and swapped to ps5. All trophies but one popped on ps5 list. The one that didn’t is the Solaris standing trophy “Money can’t buy happiness”. I sent a report ticket, but I haven’t gotten a response yet. I hope I do. I’m hoping a patch fixes this. I’ve tried swapping back and forth from the ps4 version and also completing additional standing. The challenge is complete on ps4, but not on ps5. If I have any type of update, I’ll post it here. It was my last trophy on ps4. 😆

On 1/6/2024 at 5:51 AM, NomadDragon said:

Completed Warframe 100% on ps4 and swapped to ps5. All trophies but one popped on ps5 list. The one that didn’t is the Solaris standing trophy “Money can’t buy happiness”. I sent a report ticket, but I haven’t gotten a response yet. I hope I do. I’m hoping a patch fixes this. I’ve tried swapping back and forth from the ps4 version and also completing additional standing. The challenge is complete on ps4, but not on ps5. If I have any type of update, I’ll post it here. It was my last trophy on ps4. 😆

There was an update today. Patch notes do not mention anything but may be worth booting up the game and seeing what happens (if anything).

Good luck!

On 1/9/2024 at 6:19 PM, IAmNotXJ9 said:

There was an update today. Patch notes do not mention anything but may be worth booting up the game and seeing what happens (if anything).

Good luck!

It fixed it. Thank the heavens. Only got a few trophies left for 100%x2

• Like 1