Jump to content

PS5 to PS4 Auto-Pop Bug Status in 2024


Alacrity_M

Recommended Posts

I started in December on PS5, unlocked a number of trophies, then booted up the PS4 version. After reading some of the threads I apparently had the mistaken impression that PS5 to PS4 auto-pop had been fixed, but it most certainly is not.

 

As some of the other threads reported, I needed to repeat specific actions in the game to get their respective trophies to pop (for example, had to catch one more fish in Eidolon plains) or raise an additional weapon to rank 30 to get those trophies to pop. For the quest-related trophies I apparently needed to repeat the quests again from the Codex and that seemed to work, and killing the bosses unlocked their boss trophies.

 

Despite this, there seem to be some trophies that I have not been able to unlock on PS4 that I already completed on PS5. This isn't an exhaustive list, just the ones I have encountered so far:

-"Tomb Looter" for getting all 12 caves in Plains of Eidolon (have on PS5, went into all caves again on PS4 but no unlock)

-"Dagger Proficiency" (i will just keep ranking up daggers until it pops. All of the other proficiency trophies popped once I ranked up another of that type. Maybe what the game thinks is a dagger/dual dagger is not what I think.)

 

Has anybody found any other workarounds for the above trophies? Any easier way to get the railjack trophy other than just repeating the quest from the Codex? If I unlock whatever I have left on PS4 is PS4 > PS5 auto-pop now consistently working?

 

 

TLDR: Auto-pop from PS5 > PS4 is still not working correctly, and many trophies appear to be still be bugged. If you are wanting to pop both lists, you would likely have more success going from PS4 > PS5.

 

Maybe the bugs will get smoothed out once cross-saves are fully implemented...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Completed Warframe 100% on ps4 and swapped to ps5. All trophies but one popped on ps5 list. The one that didn’t is the Solaris standing trophy “Money can’t buy happiness”. I sent a report ticket, but I haven’t gotten a response yet. I hope I do. I’m hoping a patch fixes this. I’ve tried swapping back and forth from the ps4 version and also completing additional standing. The challenge is complete on ps4, but not on ps5. If I have any type of update, I’ll post it here. It was my last trophy on ps4. 😆

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/6/2024 at 5:51 AM, NomadDragon said:

Completed Warframe 100% on ps4 and swapped to ps5. All trophies but one popped on ps5 list. The one that didn’t is the Solaris standing trophy “Money can’t buy happiness”. I sent a report ticket, but I haven’t gotten a response yet. I hope I do. I’m hoping a patch fixes this. I’ve tried swapping back and forth from the ps4 version and also completing additional standing. The challenge is complete on ps4, but not on ps5. If I have any type of update, I’ll post it here. It was my last trophy on ps4. 😆

There was an update today. Patch notes do not mention anything but may be worth booting up the game and seeing what happens (if anything).

Good luck!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/9/2024 at 6:19 PM, IAmNotXJ9 said:

There was an update today. Patch notes do not mention anything but may be worth booting up the game and seeing what happens (if anything).

Good luck!

It fixed it. Thank the heavens. Only got a few trophies left for 100%x2

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
Posted (edited)
On 1/3/2024 at 6:29 PM, Alacrity_M said:

I started in December on PS5, unlocked a number of trophies, then booted up the PS4 version. After reading some of the threads I apparently had the mistaken impression that PS5 to PS4 auto-pop had been fixed, but it most certainly is not.

 

As some of the other threads reported, I needed to repeat specific actions in the game to get their respective trophies to pop (for example, had to catch one more fish in Eidolon plains) or raise an additional weapon to rank 30 to get those trophies to pop. For the quest-related trophies I apparently needed to repeat the quests again from the Codex and that seemed to work, and killing the bosses unlocked their boss trophies.

 

Despite this, there seem to be some trophies that I have not been able to unlock on PS4 that I already completed on PS5. This isn't an exhaustive list, just the ones I have encountered so far:

-"Tomb Looter" for getting all 12 caves in Plains of Eidolon (have on PS5, went into all caves again on PS4 but no unlock)

-"Dagger Proficiency" (i will just keep ranking up daggers until it pops. All of the other proficiency trophies popped once I ranked up another of that type. Maybe what the game thinks is a dagger/dual dagger is not what I think.)

 

Has anybody found any other workarounds for the above trophies? Any easier way to get the railjack trophy other than just repeating the quest from the Codex? If I unlock whatever I have left on PS4 is PS4 > PS5 auto-pop now consistently working?

 

 

TLDR: Auto-pop from PS5 > PS4 is still not working correctly, and many trophies appear to be still be bugged. If you are wanting to pop both lists, you would likely have more success going from PS4 > PS5.

 

Maybe the bugs will get smoothed out once cross-saves are fully implemented...

From my experiences with others on auto pop trophies in warframe, every time that a major update releases the game re-verifies the trophy list. Any trophies that you have not earned when attempting to auto pop between platforms have been unlocking for players eventually at a later date upon login after major updates. Tomb Looter specifically seems to be the one that has the most issues. This is the first I have heard of a proficiency trophy having a problem unlocking. Generally the people that still don't have the trophies from auto pop problems are the ones that haven't attempted to redownload the game and try. 

Edited by ChaoticDoomOfBob
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 5/1/2024 at 11:46 PM, ChaoticDoomOfBob said:

Generally the people that still don't have the trophies from auto pop problems are the ones that haven't attempted to redownload the game and try. 

I tried with years in between, no auto-pop, and then tried again with the last update, and no auto-pop.

 

Quest ones, whatever, I can re-do, but I can't re-do the max standings trophies, which remain locked. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...