Any tips for Big Tease trophy??

It's very luck based. Hopefully you can make first and have a decent distance away from those behind you. Not really anything else you can do. Simply pressing the emote button for a split second then running will still allow you to get the trophy as long as you start to emote

• Like 1

If you're having trouble finding the time to do the emote in a real race, you may want to try going for this trophy in the Discovery (Beta) shows, where you won't be competing against other players.

I got mine in a similar way back when Digi's Creative Shuffle was available. Wasn't competing against anybody, but I did an emote before crossing the finish and got the trophy.

Edit: Never mind, just realized you already got it.

Edited by Karbunos

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2024 at 5:45 PM, Karbunos said:

If you're having trouble finding the time to do the emote in a real race, you may want to try going for this trophy in the Discovery (Beta) shows, where you won't be competing against other players.

I got mine in a similar way back when Digi's Creative Shuffle was available. Wasn't competing against anybody, but I did an emote before crossing the finish and got the trophy.

On 1/4/2024 at 5:45 PM, Karbunos said:

Can i get veteran status in discovery beta ? 

22 hours ago, Jones_Cena1 said:

Can i get veteran status in discovery beta ? 

Decided to test this with a new alt account: Sadly no.

While I was able to unlock the Big Tease trophy, One Small Step (Qualify from your first round) did not pop after completing a Discovery (Beta) show.

Also, Ahead of the Pack (Win your first race) and Victory! (Win your first episode) didn't unlock either.

So don't waste your time in Discovery (Beta) if you're trying to grind wins.

Trophies don't pop in Discovery mode, but that doesn't necessarily mean that Discovery mode wins don't count.  If you really want to test it, create a brand new alt Epic account.  Immediately win 6 games in Discovery Mode.  Then play one of the regular modes like Solo or Squad and get your seventh win.  If the Top Tier trophy pops, then you know that Discover matches do count towards the over total, they just won't award you the trophy if you were to pop it in a Discovery match.