Cross progression

Konycjusz

Hey, I wanted to try this but 750 hours (some people say it can be 400-500) is pushing me away a little.
I came across something like this :

https://www.pcgamesn.com/the-finals/cross-progression

It suggests that the game has cross progression system and states that everything I do on PC will be transferred to console. If this is true and I can pop trophies this way I am willing to give this game a try (my friends I wanna play with plays only on PC and for me PC is only used for CS2 and CS2 only since I have to lay down ethernet cable across the flat I currently live in).

Would be extra cool if someone could try this or write some more info about this - or maybe even try this out.

Maybe there is a way to pop some "event" trophies on PS5 and progress the grindy ones like 50 000 000 on PC and before reaching this number switch to console?

What I had in mind is not auto-pop but something like level/money progression on all devices. This way I can do most of the list on console and the rest (BIG ONES like the one with 50 mil currency in game etc.) on PC - I like to play solo games on console and heavy multiplier games on PC. I was just wondering if this is somehow possible because I do not want to play this 700 hours on console.

5 hours ago, Konycjusz said:

What I had in mind is not auto-pop but something like level/money progression on all devices. This way I can do most of the list on console and the rest (BIG ONES like the one with 50 mil currency in game etc.) on PC - I like to play solo games on console and heavy multiplier games on PC. I was just wondering if this is somehow possible because I do not want to play this 700 hours on console.

From everything we know, Nothing will come up for an auto pop. I know what you mean, but I doubt anything like this would be added. If you are worried, I would wait to see if they add a game mode making the 50 mill farm easier.