Cruising with the enemy

Been trying to boost this for 2 hours today, not once could i get in the same match as my boosting partner.

we tried casual mode, solo, solo squad even full squads, could not get in the same game at all. does anyone have any ideas on how to do this?

I was thinking because i added the boosting partner to my friends, PUBG has an anti cheat thing and seperates friends into seperate lobbies, but then again even after removing him it made no difference, we que at same time but one always waits longer and is loaded into a  different game.

• Like 1

Some of yours or their settings must not be correct. It's either crossplay, gamemode, fpp or tpp. Everything needs to be the same.

There is a very small chance something has changed recently, but when I did my speedrun for it, I would queue with 1 console so it'd be at around 4m30s searching by the time my main finished the game and I'd search and get put into a match within a few seconds (at exactly 5mins on the 2nd console). So the queue and search time is quite reliable and will always start at 5mins. Has to be something in one of your settings.

• Like 2

I got this trophy done the other day solo and there is now a much easier way to do this than trying to set up a boosting session. 

There is now a mechanic where you can pick up a downed player including downed enemies and you can also place downed players you are carrying into a vehicle.

Therefore if you load into a one man squad game, especially one of the causal games with crossplay off so you get loads of bots, and get some basic gear and a vehicle you can find a bot down them (either run them over or get out and shoot them) and then pick them up place them in your car and then get in yourself and the trophy should pop.

This method saved me so much headache and I got it the first game I tried.

• Like 3

Thanks for the replies,

I was doing TPP but didnt think to check with my boosting partner, so maybe he was FPP, or he had his crossplay enabled.

Gonna give stoneheads method a go, i didnt realise you could put downed enemies in cars, thought that was just for squadmates.

Will post how it went later, only need cruising with the enemy, 1000kills and 50 nade kills for the platinum.