Weapon Collector Problem (Gerlinde Bug?)

Hello guys, I'm on my second run, did the first blindly just paying attention to get Adyr ending and complete some side quests on the way. I went quite meticulously thru the game tho, and got most of the weapons and collectibles in general. 

On my second run I went looking specifically for those I missed and I stumbled on : Udirangr Warwolf Sword

This is supposed to be purchasable from Gerlinde after giving her the second tablet, just like some other stuff that she sells from that point on. In my first playtrough I tried to buy everything I could from vendors and I do have everything else that she was selling (like Partisan Flail and Blackfeather Ranger Shield) but I don't have this damn sword. 

The problem is that I have tried to give Gerlinde the second tablet on my second playtrough and she hasn't improved her wares. She sells the runes now, but no weapons at all, not even those I bought already on the first run. 

Any idea? am I missing something basic and simple? Can I get the trophy if another player drops me the weapon and I collect it from them? 

Thank you very much for your time and patience 🙏

• 3 weeks later...