Australian Disk Version

I believe that the Australian version of Saints Row 4 has a different trophy set as they removed one of the drug missions. I have been looking and there are 2 PS4 disk variants. One has the Australian ratings the other has the pegi & german rating. Would I be right in thinking that the disk with the Australian rating would be the modified version of the game with the unique Trophy list? And the pegi/german rated game would be the full regular game that was released in Europe? The pegi/german rated disk seems a lot more common in Australia. 

There are posts on different sites (including this one) stating some people have an Australian copy of the game but got a standard trophy set. So it sounds like you have to be careful and import the right physical copy. Any help greatly appreciated !

If it doesn't have the Australian Ratings Board certificate on the box and only that certificate, it's NOT the censored Aussie stack. All other versions are the uncensored release but if you want to be 100% sure, create an Australian PSN account and get the digital version from their PS Store.

This is the censored version: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/185604822366?hash=item2b36e8d55e:g:Iq8AAOSwnpRjO4b2&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAA8MeTgpnWQ4ECXh7AqqdWimdtmRxb2EC683Xcc8uJZFeFOWAhp6jrIV60QVJFRjm68bMvbE%2FlLA93rxGwGJtTRzwL6yphDearTLGbaO8izoIeHvGnqurLUqYFbfTP%2B0WHfnmLpsYOEYml1rKVrHonDk%2FxRIx0firBJZ9E8Ajn6Zez%2B6eV2Hw2%2Bh68rHwXELOvP%2FRC9FDt%2FZ5zOBgMj95ffAEAuhEaaO3A30x9vssdsEPQXzKB5b3%2F3nY1crDaAZkjYGxpZN7I2VNTtqaKJKAqqbu%2BIiYeYm2M4D%2BAXnE11EJLvkbr4ZbeJq1%2FN0v0t6YAKw%3D%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR5yKrZKhYw

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.