XP in UT

Rangeroto_YT

2 minutes ago, TuindersBV said:

If you check the live section, normally there are also a few challenges which give you XP. Currently for example you can get 1000xp for playing in the Fire vs Ice cups. 

Is it easy to reach max level? Obviously I would wait to grind when the new season starts

I know this is a asshole move like always from EA but if you look under Promo Packs in the Shop there is some you can purchase for 500 Fifa Points I think and it gives you 1000 EP it says in the description. If you play almost every day and complete the daily, weekly challenges it should no problem. Im missing 5000 EP and its 10 days left. I will get it end of the week eventuelly

Edited by Mr_Bandicoot93

12 hours ago, Mr_Bandicoot93 said:

I know this is a asshole move like always from EA but if you look under Promo Packs in the Shop there is some you can purchase for 500 Fifa Points I think and it gives you 1000 EP it says in the description. If you play almost every day and complete the daily, weekly challenges it should no problem. Im missing 5000 EP and its 10 days left. I will get it end of the week eventuelly

So I’m basically level 1 in UT. Should I wait until next season for the grind?

23 hours ago, blackisrealite said:

Is it easy to reach max level? Obviously I would wait to grind when the new season starts

i started this season 8? days later, and i only have 2600xp remaining, without buying anything. So it is normally easily possible if you get all available XP challenges 

I made an undetailed calculation a few days ago. My goal was to reach level 15 this season to claim gifted players as rewards. In a 35 days season, if you complete all daily and weekly objectives you make like 23k xp minimum. If you manage to reach gold 1 in squad battles every week, you can get 700 xp as its reward each time. Not much, but you can make it to 2800-3500 xp depends on the length of the season. You can also get bonus xp for 7 rivals win every week, the amount of xp is depends on your division. If you are able to qualify weekend league and have a decent performance there (which is the hardest thing ever), you can get bonus xp as rewards. There are also online friendly cups or gifted packs, player rewards as live objectives. You have to check live objectives everyday. Sometimes you only need a couple of squad battles wins to make 1000 xp. All in all, you can avoid paying paywall items or fut champs if you start a season from day 1. But if you are too close to reach last level and have less time left then you can pay for those items. I still advise you to wait a bit more and try to complete live objectives, reach gold 1 in squad battles or win rivals matches ect. 

7 hours ago, Denizcankaya97 said:

I made an undetailed calculation a few days ago. My goal was to reach level 15 this season to claim gifted players as rewards. In a 35 days season, if you complete all daily and weekly objectives you make like 23k xp minimum. If you manage to reach gold 1 in squad battles every week, you can get 700 xp as its reward each time. Not much, but you can make it to 2800-3500 xp depends on the length of the season. You can also get bonus xp for 7 rivals win every week, the amount of xp is depends on your division. If you are able to qualify weekend league and have a decent performance there (which is the hardest thing ever), you can get bonus xp as rewards. There are also online friendly cups or gifted packs, player rewards as live objectives. You have to check live objectives everyday. Sometimes you only need a couple of squad battles wins to make 1000 xp. All in all, you can avoid paying paywall items or fut champs if you start a season from day 1. But if you are too close to reach last level and have less time left then you can pay for those items. I still advise you to wait a bit more and try to complete live objectives, reach gold 1 in squad battles or win rivals matches ect. 

How many of those xp packs are available each season?