Beating bosses on evil difficulty

archangeltw_

There are individual trophies for beating 3 bosses on evil difficulty, and one trophy for beating the campaign on evil difficulty.

For beating 3 bosses on the highest difficulty, can I switch to evil difficulty before that boss fight and still get the trophy?

Because I already got the trophy for beating the game on evil by joining a felicity fight on evil. There’s no point for me to beat the campaign again on evil.

Thanks

3 hours ago, archangeltw_ said:

There are individual trophies for beating 3 bosses on evil difficulty, and one trophy for beating the campaign on evil difficulty.

For beating 3 bosses on the highest difficulty, can I switch to evil difficulty before that boss fight and still get the trophy?

Because I already got the trophy for beating the game on evil by joining a felicity fight on evil. There’s no point for me to beat the campaign again on evil.

Thanks

Wait you can join at the last minute if evil on someone else's game to get that trophy?

And I think your correct that u can chapter select do the mission up to the boss on easy then switch just for the boss and get them

1 hour ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Wait you can join at the last minute if evil on someone else's game to get that trophy?

And I think your correct that u can chapter select do the mission up to the boss on easy then switch just for the boss and get them

Feel free to check my profile for both stacks. For PS5 version I missed one boss on evil but still got trophy for beating the game on evil because I was joining a friend’s every once in a while. I even got trophy for all upgrades, it’s impossible before beating the game for the first time

Does chapter select keep my upgrades?

My friend has confirmed that if you change difficulty to evil before the boss fight, you still get trophies for beating those bosses on evil difficulty :) If a boss has multiple phases, you may change difficulty in the last phase.

This exploit doesn’t work with campaign difficulty, and there’s already a post regarding campaign difficulty not popping.

If you are working on the campaign on evil difficulty and wanna help your friends in the future, keep a save during the third phase of the final boss fight.

If you don’t have the save and beat the final boss, you are forced to enter ng+. Chapter select is for single-player only, you can’t select the final chapter and invite your friend. The campaign exploit must be done with your campaign save.

@DesMan_1994 @Pumpkin Head Cthulhu @Taliesin_2943

• Like 2