Need Help With ... Boss Forum

Navhopz

I am currently having a hell of a time taking down the chariot boss and need help but no one is placing Soapstone marks there... if you are like me in the Sunlight covenant than I could use some help.. oh and if anyone needs help I wouldn't mind helping....the main problem I am having is I keep being swarmed by the F$#@ing Skeles.

Are you a melee build or more of a magic build (what kind of magic also)?

Without much to go on, I can say killing the necromancers will stop the skeletons from reviving. If you have a shield you can hide on the side while the chariot runs them over while blocking the skeletons. Repeat this until you get to the necromancers and kill them.

There is also a way as a spell caster to damage the chariot by the fog door while it is running around, which makes him fail his jump and hangs on a cliff where you can then take your time killing the skeletons and necromancers without the chariot running you over. But that will require you to know how to roll dodge the chariot while it is circling around the area.

• Like 1

Are you a melee build or more of a magic build (what kind of magic also)?

Without much to go on, I can say killing the necromancers will stop the skeletons from reviving. If you have a shield you can hide on the side while the chariot runs them over while blocking the skeletons. Repeat this until you get to the necromancers and kill them.

There is also a way as a spell caster to damage the chariot by the fog door while it is running around, which makes him fail his jump and hangs on a cliff where you can then take your time killing the skeletons and necromancers without the chariot running you over. But that will require you to know how to roll dodge the chariot while it is circling around the area.

This is the best strategy.

If you have a strong enough weapon you should 1-2 shot the skeletons and the necromancer.

The boss isn't all that challenging since it's the horse, just be wary of it's charge attack(you could hide in the creves when he isn't directly facing you).

Edited by HeroMAXD

yeah I ended up lucking out on the timing and got a Summon and I switched to a longsword till final phase. then back to my Ultra greatsword. but I ot it now I am working towards Iron king the help did well help... I tanked skeles while he took out the necromancers. oh and I am a Heavy melee build... no magic sadly.

I am currently having a hell of a time taking down the chariot boss and need help but no one is placing Soapstone marks there... if you are like me in the Sunlight covenant than I could use some help.. oh and if anyone needs help I wouldn't mind helping....the main problem I am having is I keep being swarmed by the F$#@ing Skeles.

Did you even look before posting this new thread?

Here: https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/14134-dark-souls-ii-boss-help-tactical-discussion/