Sour Apple trophy glitched

Lil_Mermaid_Girl

I've played a golden apple card 15 times (the one that steals a point from the targeted player) and haven't got the trophy. Husband played on his PSN name and he got the trophy on his first time playing the card. Not sure if it's glitched just for me, or if others have had it happen also.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/Apples-to-Apples/Sour-Apple

• 2 weeks later...

Well I didn't do anything different or anything and it finally decided to unlock randomly all of a sudden. I was playing and I played probably 15 full games and the trophy just decided to unlock when I played two golden apple cards very quickly. It must have been my 90th time playing a card or something (the game keeps track on the leaderboards.) Not sure why it decided to unlock but I got it finally so that's good.

But the

Apple-ocalypse

Be the second player to play the "Upset the Apple Cart" card in a single round.

trophy is glitched for sure. Not one player has it according to this site (even the guy who has the 500 games trophy), my friend told me she did it and it didn't unlock, and people are always complaining on the mic that the trophy is glitched for them too. I don't see this one just magically unlocking for people like Sour Apple did for me so hopefully they get a patch in soon to fix it.