Start the DLCs without previous saves

k0edb

Hey guys, i just bought the season pass and now i realized i dont have my platinum save anymore because it stayed in my ps4 and now i only have the ps5. Anyone have done the dlcs starting from scratch? It will take ages or be fast like if i had the 100% save

26 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Nope, you have to finish a decently large chunk of the main story, before the DLC missions unlock.

Oh gosh, that's not good to hear 😂😂

Thanks for the quick answer friend

34 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Nope, you have to finish a decently large chunk of the main story, before the DLC missions unlock.

Do you have any idea how many hours into it would be more or less? Because I already download it and no refund anymore

So I was in the exact same position a few months ago. It's not actually that much of the main game that you have to play. You have to get to the first hub world to access the dlc. Then you can complete almost all of the dlc solely with dlc characters. The only thing that tripped me up was the aquaman dlc (playing as king shark), you have to unlock him by beating stage 9. Also, there was one stage I could not get True Villian status without a red brick multiplier, so I had to unlock one of those as well. 

Hope this helps. 

1 hour ago, teejota22 said:

So I was in the exact same position a few months ago. It's not actually that much of the main game that you have to play. You have to get to the first hub world to access the dlc. Then you can complete almost all of the dlc solely with dlc characters. The only thing that tripped me up was the aquaman dlc (playing as king shark), you have to unlock him by beating stage 9. Also, there was one stage I could not get True Villian status without a red brick multiplier, so I had to unlock one of those as well. 

Hope this helps. 

Thanks for your feedback, Im feeling more confident to start a new playthrough now 😂😂

I will go for it