"The Justice System" won't pop?

FIX: Problem seemed to be only 1 prisoner not working, I tried 4 and it worked! Unsure whether 2 or 3 will work.

I have made a prison for a singular prisoner, left him in it for 12 days without him fighting any staff, killing anyone, escaping or even complaining once and yet the trophy never popped (I am playing on a standard difficulty so that's not the problem). Anyone have any ideas on what could be causing the problem?

Edited by JJacobjk
Found solution

8 minutes ago, JJacobjk said:

I have made a prison for a singular prisoner, left him in it for 12 days without him fighting any staff, killing anyone, escaping or even complaining once and yet the trophy never popped (I am playing on a standard difficulty so that's not the problem). Anyone have any ideas on what could be causing the problem?

What day did the prisoner join you?

As you need to count 10 days from the day the prisoner joined. Also, this trophy is known to be a little glitchy so you may need to hold out a couple more days for it to pop.

36 minutes ago, barticle said:

There might be a minimum population requirement...? 

I never tested it but I know zero didn't work and eight did! (when I was testing other things)

Alright, Ill try this out with eight then. Thanks for the advice

I just tested with four prisoners (Day 2 intake) and the trophy popped (during Day 12).

I didn't notice that DLC extreme weather, rats, gangs and gang reps were all enabled but we made it through!

Edited by barticle

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2024 at 12:21 AM, barticle said:

I just tested with four prisoners (Day 2 intake) and the trophy popped (during Day 12).

I didn't notice that DLC extreme weather, rats, gangs and gang reps were all enabled but we made it through!

Finally got around to trying it and can confirm 4 people worked for me! Thanks for the help and I'll update the post with the fix