I don't understand Deep Pockets trophy

TopGOSU_

Theoretically, assuming you're doing a bank-it, you have to do 40000×1250

This is based on the assumption that we will win every time

If it's a normal skill, I think it's around 750 to 1000 hours

This game has a lot of doubts because you can meet PC users

I don't know if there's a glitch. I think there are a lot of users who think the same as me

no not 99% but somewhere in the 90% for sure yes. I will get the plat by the 250-300h mark as well. Depends on how u play the mode and if solo or with 2 other players. If you only go for money as fast as possible and win most of your games you will get it done by then.

6 minutes ago, soziaLSturmi said:

no not 99% but somewhere in the 90% for sure yes. I will get the plat by the 250-300h mark as well. Depends on how u play the mode and if solo or with 2 other players. If you only go for money as fast as possible and win most of your games you will get it done by then.

I think a 90% win rate is something you can show when you have great skills in an FPS game.

I played Apex Legends for 1,000 hours because it was fun, and I'm not jealous of how fast you play.  However, I have a lot of questions about this trophy and I'm just curious about what method was used.

3 hours ago, TopGOSU_ said:

I think a 90% win rate is something you can show when you have great skills in an FPS game.

I played Apex Legends for 1,000 hours because it was fun, and I'm not jealous of how fast you play.  However, I have a lot of questions about this trophy and I'm just curious about what method was used.

Bank it is by far the easiest and fastest way to obtain this trophy. I've played with groups and can say I probably average winning 90-95% of my games per day with the group I run with. (getting beat by other trophy hunters or a random big cash out) 
As a big grind hunter, this doesn't phase me. Earn a mill a day and it's like a month and a half. If you really wanna cut down time you grind 2 mill a day. I guess it's more just grind to what you think is right. 

• Like 3

On 1/22/2024 at 3:57 AM, Zackeurysm said:

Bank it is by far the easiest and fastest way to obtain this trophy. I've played with groups and can say I probably average winning 90-95% of my games per day with the group I run with. (getting beat by other trophy hunters or a random big cash out) 
As a big grind hunter, this doesn't phase me. Earn a mill a day and it's like a month and a half. If you really wanna cut down time you grind 2 mill a day. I guess it's more just grind to what you think is right. 

Zacheruysm is spot on. Grinding a mill a day is very attainable, grinding 2 mill takes effort but also doable. Win rate will make or break the plat time but my group is in the same boat as the guys above. Our win rate is above 90% and we too tend to lose to other trophy squads or a random huge bank.

I wouldnt much fancy grinding this solo though

14 minutes ago, TheSackoBowl said:

Zacheruysm is spot on. Grinding a mill a day is very attainable, grinding 2 mill takes effort but also doable. Win rate will make or break the plat time but my group is in the same boat as the guys above. Our win rate is above 90% and we too tend to lose to other trophy squads or a random huge bank.

I wouldnt much fancy grinding this solo though

Solo would be nothing but a pain to do, It's my last ditch effort if no one else is around lol

On 1/22/2024 at 3:13 AM, TopGOSU_ said:

This game has a lot of doubts because you can meet PC users

I don't know if there's a glitch. I think there are a lot of users who think the same as me

Yes there is a bug atm where crossplay function isn't working properly. the Dev might also be doing it on purpose to reduce the matchmaking time for consoles. (Patch 1.5.5 just fixed it)

(1250 matches x 12 minutes) / 60 = 250 hours it's around there. 

With the Solo Bank It update you can do it's in about 10 minutes (including wait time) per match win, but it gets boring really fast.....Go invisible, wait at vault, kill a couple, go to empty cash out, rinse and repeat

Edited by hawk199
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, hawk199 said:

Yes there is a bug atm where crossplay function isn't working properly. the Dev might also be doing it on purpose to reduce the matchmaking time for consoles.

(1250 matches x 12 minutes) / 60 = 250 hours it's around there. 

With the Solo Bank It update you can do it's in about 10 minutes (including wait time) per match win, but it gets boring really fast.....Go invisible, wait at vault, kill a couple, go to empty cash out, rinse and repeat

It seems possible with an 80-90% win rate. This is the answer I wanted.

It would have been nice if people with a 90% win rate had uploaded gameplay videos, but it's a shame.

4 hours ago, TopGOSU_ said:

It seems possible with an 80-90% win rate. This is the answer I wanted.

It would have been nice if people with a 90% win rate had uploaded gameplay videos, but it's a shame.

I can upload a 3 minute win if you want 

• Like 1

I'm think get that plat or not, as I only play 1 day per week(sometime I can play more). I still managed do Fortnite platinum, that is 2x more grindy then this one, insanely quickly during winter breaks(did 300 hours in 2 weeks), but I want to know how long it would take me?

9 hours ago, draqilo said:

I'm think get that plat or not, as I only play 1 day per week(sometime I can play more). I still managed do Fortnite platinum, that is 2x more grindy then this one, insanely quickly during winter breaks(did 300 hours in 2 weeks), but I want to know how long it would take me?

Hello! It took me a little less than 300 hours for this plat. 3 hours is around a million if you win every game in bank it. I would say it might take you a almost a year to complete if you play for one day unless you grind more money then one million. 

I did my first 20 million solo then from there I’ve been earning 2.5 to 3 million a day in a 2 man / full team. Today I finished up on 3.4 million we only lost a handful of matches all day. If you have a competent team, 3 million a day  is what you should be getting with ease. Just play medium and use recon sense it requires zero skill and abuse it until next week when it apparently gets nerfed. Don’t play this game solo whatever you do just don’t do it… I’d be at my 50 million by now if I had a team the whole way through. If you do play solo I recommend North America solo bank it which I found to be the easiest servers playing on a 350+ ping in that server I was winning every game and getting 2 million a day..