Bend the Rooles DLC Not Working

I don't know if anyone has been having the same trouble but I've bought the Bend The Rooles DLC on PS4 and it states it's installed but the option to select it on the main menu is greyed out and inaccessable and I do not know what I am doing wrong.

- First I tried to delete and reinstall the game (with and without updates) didn't work
- Then I tried to restore the licenses, didn't work

- Bought the other DLC's to see if I needed to complete those before starting this one, same issue as the Bend the Rooles DLC where it's installed but not displaying

- Double checked to see if my PS4 was the Primary PS4, it was and still didn't make a difference

- Long shot but I installed the PS4 disc on my PS5 and bought the PS5 version of the DLC, didn't work but that didn't surprise me.

- I'm from the UK and I'm playing the NA physical copy from Limited Run so I thought it might be a region issue but noticed on the leaderboards that a guy from Poland and Germany both have the NA versions and have the DLC completed.

I then contacted Tate Multimedia themselves who said to try basically everything what I've just done to no avail and said any DLC problem is a Sony issue (why, I do not know) but none the less, contacted Sony and got put through to their automated robots on the support section of their website who were useless so I have to hope and pray I can finish work early one day next week so I can try and talk to a human to see where that takes me.

Anyway, trying not to moan as it's already playing with my OCD over the possibility that I can't 100% complete this game but if anyone has had the same issue or have any suggestions themselves on how to fix it then I would really truly appreciate it :)

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/21/2024 at 2:22 PM, ChristIllusion12 said:

I don't know if anyone has been having the same trouble but I've bought the Bend The Rooles DLC on PS4 and it states it's installed but the option to select it on the main menu is greyed out and inaccessable and I do not know what I am doing wrong.

- First I tried to delete and reinstall the game (with and without updates) didn't work
- Then I tried to restore the licenses, didn't work

- Bought the other DLC's to see if I needed to complete those before starting this one, same issue as the Bend the Rooles DLC where it's installed but not displaying

- Double checked to see if my PS4 was the Primary PS4, it was and still didn't make a difference

- Long shot but I installed the PS4 disc on my PS5 and bought the PS5 version of the DLC, didn't work but that didn't surprise me.

- I'm from the UK and I'm playing the NA physical copy from Limited Run so I thought it might be a region issue but noticed on the leaderboards that a guy from Poland and Germany both have the NA versions and have the DLC completed.

I then contacted Tate Multimedia themselves who said to try basically everything what I've just done to no avail and said any DLC problem is a Sony issue (why, I do not know) but none the less, contacted Sony and got put through to their automated robots on the support section of their website who were useless so I have to hope and pray I can finish work early one day next week so I can try and talk to a human to see where that takes me.

Anyway, trying not to moan as it's already playing with my OCD over the possibility that I can't 100% complete this game but if anyone has had the same issue or have any suggestions themselves on how to fix it then I would really truly appreciate it :)

Did you find a solution? Mine is greyed out too.