Trade removed?

• 2 months later...

On 1/22/2024 at 8:04 PM, GrimReaperMakoto said:

As title says I'm trying to help someone out but we can't connect or make rooms to trade in, I can't find ANYTHING about this please let me know thanks.

Was this resolved?

Edited by VoidVictorious

47 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

How much does this lengthen the grind?

It just makes getting the “Mirage Master” trophy harder as in order to get the hidden mirage Madiun, you will now need to beat the Sandstalker mini game in less than 20 moves (10 you, 10 enemies).

You also have to beat the mini game on the intervention quest (Can’t be achieved in the Twins Room), and you’ll need to beat the battle after the mini game which you’ll want to prepare for with a strong party.

The RNG for the mini game is what makes it the more painful, you’re reliant on the RNG gods to get through it. If you’re lucky you could do it first try, or if unlucky it could take you over 20+

Posted (edited)

You'll have to do a lot more on your own about 10 hrs of exp grind at best spot (need about 20 hrs for skill tree mastery anyway) + Manduin took me about 3/4 hrs of luck to get, you'll also need to take every secret place beat all the enemies there and then transform them it's quite a bit of a grind but nothing too bad

Also I didn't even have 1 board mastered before I started exp farming so if you have more than 0 like me it'll be shorter.

Edited by GrimReaperMakoto