Do you need the Sins of the Flesh general followers for the trophy?

I have 4 left to unlock, and ??? Has stopped giving me forms, he only lands on commandments and necklaces. Even when he did land on a form, it was usually a DLC form. It looks like one is a snake, but to get him you have to grind lore until you find 10. But even then, i would still need 3 more general ones. I have all the secret ones, the butterfly, the squirrel, the star, the monster, etc. It looks like the last 4 were added to General by the Sins of the Flesh update.

You get the worm in the clothes store by smashing up stuff at the bottom, the seal, caterpillar and lemur are all hatched from golden eggs.

All followers are needed for the platinum, so it’s gotten harder as more updates have come out

edit: Just seen that you’ve got already, I guess you hatched some eggs

Edited by Hurricane_Tanya

3 hours ago, Hurricane_Tanya said:

You get the worm in the clothes store by smashing up stuff at the bottom, the seal, caterpillar and lemur are all hatched from golden eggs.

All followers are needed for the platinum, so it’s gotten harder as more updates have come out

edit: Just seen that you’ve got already, I guess you hatched some eggs

Yeah someone on reddit told me specifically how to get the last 4 followers and I grinded them out last night. 

• Like 1