How to defeat Amon "NO TIGER DROP GUIDE"

How to Unlock Amon

To unlock the battle, you must complete all the Coliseum content. This means defeating the four kings and finishing the Operation Family Welfare Request. The final battle in the Coliseum's Tournament Mode will be against Amon

"I recommend Fully upgrading everything in Agent and Dragon Before starting the fight Get Taurnier+"

Step One
In the First Half of the fight when you fight Gai Amon no damage will be done to him due to the Drones he has over his character Spam Drones try your best to doge his annoying Knives and other attacks he does keep far distance when Fighting Amon and the perfect time to attack when you have all the drones all over him go crazy this the "easy" part of the fight

I am not gonna sugarcoat it the next part takes a lot of patience  depending on what you choose more details later 

"When he does the Ground pound ability where he hits the ground makes this fire ring around him Do Not approach him he gets 1 whole bar of health 

Step Two
When you are in the Amon Fight where you guys "Trade" health the best thing to do is to Spam these Two Abilities. Make sure to keep a very far distance and Use The Spider ability ((O) HOLD) when you do this a prompt gonna appear and Keep Pressing (O) to get him close

Step Three
Quickly switch to Dragon and press ( R1+(△ )) No this is not Tiger Drop this makes Kiryu do a small kick but it does significant Damage to Amon 
And after doing the Kick Dodge Out of there and creating distance 

Conclusion

After that Repeat Step, Two "Spider"  And Three and that's how you Defeate Amon I recommend being extremely patient and taking your time he is annoying but extremely easy when you get the hang of it 

Gai Amon Boss Battle - Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name  Guide - IGN

this is my first guide if you need any tips message me on 
Playstation or Instagram is the best way to get in contact with me

PSN: HaloH20rp
Instagram The_Real_Life_Beter_griffin

5 hours ago, CosmoWolf_ said:

this fight was awful and unfun and honestly probably equally as bad as lost judgment's 

I enjoyed the parts where you had to think like with the drone parts over Amon's head was great but when he did that cheap bullshit about one little punch getting a chunk of health is bullshit but I get that's the whole point I think he was more bullshit in this one instead of others of what I have seen 

• 3 weeks later...

Short question guys, i am trying to unlock the Amon fight i have done everything else you mentioned. Do i need to fight Tetsu Amon first? Because this fight hands my ass to me big time, even though my squad is level 20 max bond and i am pretty sure i used the strongest fighters. I tried different approaches but nothing so far. All other fights were done very fast. Any tips for me?

47 minutes ago, DavySuicide said:

Short question guys, i am trying to unlock the Amon fight i have done everything else you mentioned. Do i need to fight Tetsu Amon first? Because this fight hands my ass to me big time, even though my squad is level 20 max bond and i am pretty sure i used the strongest fighters. I tried different approaches but nothing so far. All other fights were done very fast. Any tips for me?

Yes, you need to beat Tatsu first. 

Didn't have any issue, played on Normal, had the team suggested in Platinum Guide, everything fully maxed out. Kiryu basically maxed out too, including Kiwami Damage output.

Think it goes without saying but triggering the 10s Clan Attack boost as soon as possible is a huge help. 

EDIT: Try going in with fully upgraded Heat, switch to Agent and go in Extreme Heat mode. It'll do crazy damage with Clan Attack boost. 

Edited by LucoLoss
  • Like 1