Transferring my save from PS4 to PS5 killed all DLC

grikis_official

So, I platinumed both of the versions (PS4/5) and then completed the PS4 dlcs. Trying to save 12 hours of my time, I decided to transfer the save to the PS5 version, but not all trophies popped; after playing one race, I got a few more dlc trophies, but again, not all of them, so I decided to essentially complete the dlcs again.
But for some reason, the dlc content completely vanished. The dlcs are purchased on my second account, and everything was working fine until it suddenly wasn’t; the game just doesn’t see the dlcs anymore, even though on the second account everything is normal and functioning.
Deleting saves, reinstalling the game, and restoring licenses didn’t work.
Now, Codemasters is a famously awful publisher, and their support is no better. Has anyone encountered this problem? What should I do? Is there any point in emailing them?

You might want to read through this...

Basically what I gather, DLC is tied to your account for the PS5 version, so you can't share them.

Also if you bought the game from a different region with your second account you won't be able to buy just the DLC on your other acc.

There are some replies quoted in that topic from Codemasters and CM won't (be able to) help.

It seems save transfer won't pop all trophies either.

• Like 1