Trophy thoughts?

13 minutes ago, Masterblogame said:

The games has Online Trophies?

The game haven't online trophies but you must play online with other people in order to get at least 7 Gold medal. You Need to trade these medals with a ticket to unlock a character.

Edited by TenebraZero

1 hour ago, TenebraZero said:

The game haven't online trophies but you must play online with other people in order to get at least 7 Gold medal. You Need to trade these medals with a ticket to unlock a character.

Gold badges can drop offline from quick quests, that said it's much easier to farm online since using 1 ticket from doing 3 quick quests gives you a guaranteed gold badge if you beat the quest.

On 2/2/2024 at 2:33 AM, Naoneko0513 said:

the grind is real for all weapons xD you need to ascend 1 per character with max awakening. Lyria's notes is a silver trophy only. :*(

Wouldn't you only need to get all the bahamut weapons to drop and not have to ascend them bar one? I'm at 95/115 weapons with none of the bahamut ones, but with 19 characters I'm hoping that the pre-order weapon won't count for this trophy. Cygames hasn't done well with this in the past...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2024 at 10:36 AM, Erik_697 said:

Gold badges can drop offline from quick quests, that said it's much easier to farm online since using 1 ticket from doing 3 quick quests gives you a guaranteed gold badge if you beat the quest.

Wouldn't you only need to get all the bahamut weapons to drop and not have to ascend them bar one? I'm at 95/115 weapons with none of the bahamut ones, but with 19 characters I'm hoping that the pre-order weapon won't count for this trophy. Cygames hasn't done well with this in the past...

From my understanding you do not need to ascend all the weapons. You just have to get the drops from the bahamut. The ascension trophy you only need to ascend 1 weapon and it doesn't have to be to the max, its just need 1 level of ascension. The real pain is just grinding out all of the terminus weapons. I've beaten proto bahamut maybe 100 times and have about 5 weapons to go and that's actually one of the better drop rates. 

Edited by RuggedProGaming
Typo