Trophy thoughts?

deluxe version preordered

can't wait to play in less than 4 hours:P

the list looks okay

luckily S++ grade only require one time

complete main story with ultimate difficulty may cost some practices

and be aware of chapter 4, 8, Ø, as there are special archievements

complete all character episodes, one character Lv.100 and find all locked treasures may take some time to do

Edited by ShijouLime
  • Like 3

51 minutes ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

Anyone know if there is chapter select? Otherwise some trophies seems to be missable.

For what i have Heard during a Q&A session on YouTube there Is a chapter select.

Edited by TenebraZero
  • Like 1

There is PS4 to PS5 save import and I'm guessing full autopop. I completed the prologue on PS4, got the trophy, then converted save on PS5 which popped the prologue trophy on the main menu without having to load up the game.

• Like 2

Ordered the collectors edition. Day after is P3R Collectors. 

But I'll probably juggle between playing it and IW/P3R.

Cant wait!

There is one accessibility option i saw in the demo that does everything for you except move the characters...That seems pretty dumb imo

Edited by Infected Elite
  • Like 1

I'm just hoping that the disc build version will be complete enough so that all the trophies unlock as they should without glitches, bugs and unobtainables. I have been looking forward to this game for such a long time and I hope there won't be any "modern audience" things in the game.

• Like 3

The game is super fun as far as I've played, so probably try to have the platinum if ultimate difficult is not too tough. The no-hit ones looks challenging but reasonable.

Good to know that there'll be chapter select!!

• Like 1

It's looking like a solid 75-90% completion rate for me. I don't think I'm going to attempt Ultimate difficulty or the no-hit trophies, in addition to a few of the misc ones. Honestly, I'm surprised it's all single player. I was thinking the list was going to have some multiplayer requirements.

On 1/29/2024 at 9:34 AM, JagKenobi said:

It's looking like a solid 75-90% completion rate for me. I don't think I'm going to attempt Ultimate difficulty or the no-hit trophies, in addition to a few of the misc ones. Honestly, I'm surprised it's all single player. I was thinking the list was going to have some multiplayer requirements.

Ultimate difficulty can be out leveled. Both no damage trophies are easy. The first you need to dodge like three attacks, the second you can set it on auto combo and it will dodge most things for you. You basically just need to make sure it doesn't do the beam attack when the enemy is attacking.

It also has some multiplayer. A couple items, and a one crew member requires online play.

16 hours ago, TheStark700 said:

Looks like a 100 hourish Platinum after all with side content/quests taking a decent amount of time.

It depends on how you play. If you play with people online, and have some luck it's probably closer to 50 hours. Even less if you skip story/follow a collectible guide.

Finally, the only really grindy trophy is Reminiscence. It requires getting all the weapons, and more. Most of it will come down to obtaining the final weapons, which takes hours of grinding. 

Edited by Admiralvic
  • Like 3