Help with ultra hard difficulty

Hi all,

I did all tropy except new game + and hardest difficulty 4-5 years ago. I have a save where my next quest is the city of the sun (new game on ultra hard difficulty). I thought I will finish now but I have some problem :D Currently I cannot control anything. Can sb help me to how get into the business. My next objective : kill the corruptors and cultist but normal arrow deals 5 damage :D What are the two health bar on the top left corner? ( blue and green one) How should I fight? what is the best tactics?

thank you in advance

10 minutes ago, Rikorus_Boss said:

Hi all,

I did all tropy except new game + and hardest difficulty 4-5 years ago. I have a save where my next quest is the city of the sun (new game on ultra hard difficulty). I thought I will finish now but I have some problem :D Currently I cannot control anything. Can sb help me to how get into the business. My next objective : kill the corruptors and cultist but normal arrow deals 5 damage :D What are the two health bar on the top left corner? ( blue and green one) How should I fight? what is the best tactics?

thank you in advance

The only advice I have, and the only advice needed in my opinion is:

YOU MUST HAVE SHIELD-WEAVER ARMOUR FOR ULTRA HARD, AND HAVE IT EQUIPPED - THINGS WILL BE VERY EASY AT THAT POINT.

Hopefully you have the powerful weapons for it like the ice and fire one - someone that has played UH more recently might have a bit extra and better advice to tell you.  But it has been a while since I touched it.

P.S

Skip all cut scenes and dialogue and only play the main story missions in your Ultra Hard playthrough.  Good luck!

Edited by J-S_93
  • Like 3

Honestly unclear what kind of help you need.  Watch some YouTube Guides.  Maybe play through the game again on easy to get a better grasp of how to play again, as it seems to me like you left the game for a long time and forgot everything when coming back for Ultra Hard NG+.

You've probably not touched it for 5 years and don't recognise what the health bar is, what the experience bar is etc...

It's not too difficult to grasp, you have many Platinums for tough games.  Beating Ultra Hard, like I said with the Shield-Weaver armour; which is incredibly overpowered, is literally almost too easy, plus with the ice and fire weapons - you are unstoppable, just play the game, it should absolutely not give you any trouble - you have overcome a lot harder games.  No one else will give you any better advice.

Edited by J-S_93

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2024 at 11:27 PM, Rikorus_Boss said:

sb else?

Use the DLC weapons specifically, if you don't have them, check if you have a previous save from before you started new game plus and load it up.

Create a NG+ loadout and restart your Ultra Hard run, you're only a couple missions in so you aren't losing any progress really.

The bluegleam bows are super overpowered especially if you put some mods on them, make sure you wear the shieldweaver armour at all times and you will be fine:).

• 4 weeks later...

Shield Weaver Armor and then its a Breeze

9 minutes ago, Rikorus_Boss said:

Thank you for your advice, I started and completed 2 mission. Fire and frost weapons are quite overpowered as you mentioned. Only issue I am afraid of running out resources to craft ammunition. :D

If you don't mind using a trick then do this 

Unlimited mods/resources that will set you up for NG+ on Hardest difficulty

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Hi all, I completed it and quick summary from my fresh experience.  If you face with machine enemy you should use ice cannon, if you face with human enemies you should use flamethrower and triple headshot with arrow ( I found out it exists end of my game ) There are many missions when you can skip most of the fights, just run and hope you will survive, if not repeat.

And again thank you for all help and advice.

P.S. and yeah of course SHIELD-WEAVER ARMOUR is essential.

Edited by Rikorus_Boss
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Rikorus_Boss said:

Hi all, I completed it and quick summary from my fresh experience.  If you face with machine enemy you should use ice cannon, if you face with human enemies you should use flamethrower and triple headshot with arrow ( I found out it exists end of my game ) There are many missions when you can skip most of the fights, just run and hope you will survive, if not repeat.

And again thank you for all help and advice.

P.S. and yeah of course SHIELD-WEAVER ARMOUR is essential.

Glad you was able to finally clear this - GOOD JOB!

• Like 1