How to start this game for 100% trophies?

I'm interested in starting PSO2 in the future but I don't know nothing about the game and I would like to know how to proceed step by step to get all trophies. I have to start the base game, get all trophies and then start New Genesis? Is difficult to get the trophies without a friend party? I would appreciate some tips.

• 5 weeks later...

You can play PSO2 solo with 3 AI partners and get all the trophies that way with no issues (there is only 1 multiplayer related trophy just join a open room with a free spot in a free roam expedition to get it). I would join one of the active alliances on the server of your choosing for the alliance quarters buffs and extra client orders you get. also clearing urgent quest with your alliance will be a lot smoother (urgent quest are not required but give good experience and weapon rewards)

• Like 2

On 3/1/2024 at 12:50 AM, Dreamcast12 said:

You can play PSO2 solo with 3 AI partners and get all the trophies that way with no issues (there is only 1 multiplayer related trophy just join a open room with a free spot in a free roam expedition to get it). I would join one of the active alliances on the server of your choosing for the alliance quarters buffs and extra client orders you get. also clearing urgent quest with your alliance will be a lot smoother (urgent quest are not required but give good experience and weapon rewards)

Thank you! And how work New Genesis? I have to play the base game first and after get trophies start NG? Or can I start NG from the beginning?

You can play them separately. Your character progress is not shared between the 2 versions but some items are shared between both versions. I usually log into new genesis to claim the daily rewards then use the teleporter to go to the pso2 ship

Edited by Dreamcast12
  • Like 2