Accessibility Options

VereorChris

The game some accessibility options to turn down enemy damage and speed which makes the difficulty a joke unfortunately. You can choose to use these if you like just letting people know who may be interested.

Edited by VereorChris
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

This is super valuable info. If a guide is ever written for this game, the difficulty could even be set to 1/10 by turning all the modifiers down to the lowest value.

However, I still recommend playing at least at 75% on all modifiers since the actual gameplay loop is perfect

Yes, it's a joke. I am all for these accessibility options if the developers would like to make their games a pointless challenge, but I don't understand why trophies are not disabled when you do so. Then again with the sheer amount of shovelware paid platinums these days, sadly 'trophies' and 'achievements' have become next to pointless.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2024 at 2:09 AM, Sanger1994 said:

I don't see anything wrong with trophies still being allowed. If you want a challenge just don't mess around with the settings. It's actually quite refreshing to see accessibility options that lower difficulty allowing trophy/achievements to still be gained - a small win for those with disabilities who would struggle with the game otherwise.

I am all about accessibility options but not that kind. The gameplay loop is very disability friendly as you can literally play with 1 finger only.

Having an option to essentially bypass the gameplay in a game solely focused on gameplay is a joke.

It's not the same as "story mode difficulty" for experiencing the plot as there is no plot nor story.

• Like 1