Seal the deal didn't unlock

So i started a Die Maschine map solo offline, to get the easter egg, after many attempts i finally got it, but the trophy for some reason didnt unlock, is there something i can do? i really dont want to do it again, my heart was absolutely racing since im not that good at shooters. I've never played in another platform. Could it have been because i was offline?

Edit: I did it again but this time online and it unlocked without any issue, so yeah i guess if you watch this never attempt this trophy offline.

Another reason to dislike online games where you can play solo content.

Edited by andrehunter
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/30/2024 at 12:40 PM, andrehunter said:

So i started a Die Maschine map solo offline, to get the easter egg, after many attempts i finally got it, but the trophy for some reason didnt unlock, is there something i can do? i really dont want to do it again, my heart was absolutely racing since im not that good at shooters. I've never played in another platform. Could it have been because i was offline?

Edit: I did it again but this time online and it unlocked without any issue, so yeah i guess if you watch this never attempt this trophy offline.

Another reason to dislike online games where you can play solo content.

I did it in solo mode and it worked fine. Not sure why yours didn’t pop.