Season Pass problem

Provisorus

Hello, guys.

Today I am buy the game Tools Up! and the Season Pass. But after installing  I don't see levels of the three DLC and in the PS Store all of three DLC dont have a status "free". How can I download dlc without additional payment or I can't see DLC levels without compliting the game at first?

On 1/31/2024 at 11:58 PM, Provisorus said:

Hello, guys.

Today I am buy the game Tools Up! and the Season Pass. But after installing  I don't see levels of the three DLC and in the PS Store all of three DLC dont have a status "free". How can I download dlc without additional payment or I can't see DLC levels without compliting the game at first?

Happened to me as well. Had to buy each DLC separately afterwards!

• Confused 1

• 1 month later...

A strange situation I have right now. I had bought the base game many months ago, and the store thinks I have the Season pass thus preventing me from buying Episode 3 (NA region). As I went to buy the individual Episodes very recently (they are on sale until April 10th). Yet they won't put the Season pass on sale nor is the Ultimate Edition at the moment. Yet the base game and the Episodes are separately are. 

My partner whom is from Oceania can buy Episode 3 and they own nothing from the game. So it may be the only way we can play the final episode together. Whatever they did has really messed up buying the game and it's extra content.

EDIT: I had to buy the Season Pass as there is region locked DLC. Why wasn't the Pass on sale like everything else? 

Edited by AquaNSky