Does the GTA Online (PS5) app on the PS Store contain trophies?

Hi!

I want to get back into GTA Online for a bit, and catch up with all the content I've missed. I have 100%ed the trophy list on the PS4 version, but I don't want to autopop trophies on the PS5 version, nor do I want to do all the single player trophies again (for the third time). So I guess I'm downloading the PS4 version, BUT I'd like to know if the stand-alone app called GTA Online (Playstation 5) contains trophies? Like, if I download it, will it automatically tie the PS5 trophy list to my account?

Cheers!

19 hours ago, bosstristan said:

Hi!

I want to get back into GTA Online for a bit, and catch up with all the content I've missed. I have 100%ed the trophy list on the PS4 version, but I don't want to autopop trophies on the PS5 version, nor do I want to do all the single player trophies again (for the third time). So I guess I'm downloading the PS4 version, BUT I'd like to know if the stand-alone app called GTA Online (Playstation 5) contains trophies? Like, if I download it, will it automatically tie the PS5 trophy list to my account?

Cheers!

There’s a separate GTA Online app/game for the PS5 on the PS store? Where is it?

I thought it was just included in the PS5 GTA5 game because I’ve never seen it 🤔

8 hours ago, James-_-1989 said:

There’s a separate GTA Online app/game for the PS5 on the PS store? Where is it?

I thought it was just included in the PS5 GTA5 game because I’ve never seen it 🤔

Yes, it was made for free at launch, but now it's available for €20.

If you search for GTA Online on the store, you'll find it. It only contains the Online mode, and Story mode needs to be purchased separately.

I can confirm the GTA Online app gave me the full list of trophies.