Making Moves trophy bugged (?) (without autopop)

Hello i'll try and keep this quick but was just wondering if anyone has had trouble popping the reach XX level trophies, i am level 54 and the trophy for reaching level 50 has still not popped yet, i got 25 a few days ago and 50 either today or yesterday doing the 3x RP simeon contact missions. i have popped other random trophies (heist dlc) since then so i think its just the level trophy and not all/ multiple trophies.
My only concern is maybe i levelled up too quick, the simeon missions with one or a couple of competent partners barely take minutes and were giving anywhere between 9-13k  RP per mission.
Also i have noticed some syncing / saving issue before as after i levelled up to 17, and went off the game (after few minutes free roam), i was level 16 when i next logged in so maybe my account has some issue.
Please let me know if this happened to any of you

6 minutes ago, CanterB-100 said:

Hello i'll try and keep this quick but was just wondering if anyone has had trouble popping the reach XX level trophies, i am level 54 and the trophy for reaching level 50 has still not popped yet, i got 25 a few days ago and 50 either today or yesterday doing the 3x RP simeon contact missions. i have popped other random trophies (heist dlc) since then so i think its just the level trophy and not all/ multiple trophies.
My only concern is maybe i levelled up too quick, the simeon missions with one or a couple of competent partners barely take minutes and were giving anywhere between 9-13k  RP per mission.
Also i have noticed some syncing / saving issue before as after i levelled up to 17, and went off the game (after few minutes free roam), i was level 16 when i next logged in so maybe my account has some issue.
Please let me know if this happened to any of you

Pretty common with GTA5. I had to reach 108 before the trophy for rank 100 popped

• Like 2

On 2/6/2024 at 12:15 AM, SnowxSakura said:

Pretty common with GTA5. I had to reach 108 before the trophy for rank 100 popped

Okay thanks i'll just put it to the back of my mind until it pops (hopefully) :)

Edit - It popped the next time i played at 58.

Edited by CanterB-100

2 hours ago, Lewis_Y123 said:

It has a chance to bug out when levelling in missions, try and hit your last level in free roam

yep it popped for me doing a free roam mission, something for motorcycle club so think this was the problem. Thanks :)

• Like 1