Ultimate Edition Available - DLC trophies still bugged?

Migaellou

I noticed today that they released the ultimate edition of the game https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP6963-CUSA45298_00-0198249358961544.

Did anyone buy it and try any of the bugged DLC trophies?

Also, it seems the previous package is still available in the store, including the renovations spree bundle https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP5580-CUSA17746_00-TSPREEBUNDLESIEA

If the ultimate edition contains the fix, I wonder whether the initial package got the patch, too. Any idea?

Edited by Migaellou
Grammar

• 1 month later...

Still no answer, I had bought the Renovation Spree bundle, but this was apparently never updated. I don't know about the ultimate version, though, as we did not get any feedback.

• Confused 1

• 5 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 2/7/2024 at 12:54 AM, HuntingFever said:

This game hasn't been patched since June 2021 but I have no idea if they ever fixed any trophy issues: https://orbispatches.com/CUSA17242

On 2/7/2024 at 2:19 AM, Migaellou said:

Let's wait for feedback from people who got the ultimate edition.

On 4/2/2024 at 1:05 PM, CJStrawman said:

Any news? I'm unsure which version to actually buy lol

I just purchased the ultimate edition today. 

I had access to the dlc straight away. 

The download is 1 singular file, meaning there isn't seperate downloads for the dlc. 

Can also confirm that the questionable trophies that people have had issues with ("movin in" and "it's outta control") unlocked straight away upon completing the requirements. 

"movin in" 

On level 8 of the dlc there will be statues you need to place. 

Upon placing all the statues in there wrong spots, this trophy popped instantly. 

Keep an eye on the level completion % in the top right. 

If it increases then it means you've placed a statue in its correct spot and need to put it elsewhere. 

"it's outta control" 

I got this to pop on dlc level 9.

All I did was fill the bucket up with rubbish (I used the grass clippings) and once the bucket was completely full I used the hose to create a puddle on the ground, then while holding the bucket I slipped on the puddle and flung the bucket in to the pool/moat and the trophy popped a couple of seconds later. 

I would imagine there are other ways to do this trophy too, but this was pretty simple to achieve the way I did it. 

I have yet to gain access to the second set of dlc levels. 

Not too sure when they become available? 

If there's any other testing anyone needs me to do I'm more than happy to. 

Note: I tested the trophies on an alt account before playing the game on this main account, which is why I don't have the trophies yet on this account. 

Edited by Azure Kite
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Azure Kite said:

I just purchased the ultimate edition today. 

I had access to the dlc straight away. 

The download is 1 singular file, meaning there isn't seperate downloads for the dlc. 

Can also confirm that the questionable trophies that people have had issues with ("movin in" and "it's outta control") unlocked straight away upon completing the requirements. 

"movin in" 

On level 8 of the dlc there will be statues you need to place. 

Upon placing all the statues in there wrong spots, this trophy popped instantly. 

Keep an eye on the level completion % in the top right. 

If it increases then it means you've placed a statue in its correct spot and need to put it elsewhere. 

"it's outta control" 

I got this to pop on dlc level 9.

All I did was fill the bucket up with rubbish (I used the grass clippings) and once the bucket was completely full I used the hose to create a puddle on the ground, then while holding the bucket I slipped on the puddle and flung the bucket in to the pool/moat and the trophy popped a couple of seconds later. 

I would imagine there are other ways to do this trophy too, but this was pretty simple to achieve the way I did it. 

I have yet to gain access to the second set of dlc levels. 

Not too sure when they become available? 

If there's any other testing anyone needs me to do I'm more than happy to. 

Note: I tested the trophies on an alt account before playing the game on this main account, which is why I don't have the trophies yet on this account. 

Thank you for the info :).