Free roam after beating the game?

I assume this is free roam after beating the game, if not by a free roam mode, then by it placing you back at your last save after you beat it like the first game.  I've been looking to platinum this mainly since the trophies are pretty easy and mainly stuff I'd do anyway.  I hear the only missable one is Rock Man, but I hear you can get that by starting a new game and get it early in.  Can you go back and do bounties after you beat it? I picked DF Book II up again yesterday, forgot how fun it was.  Think I dropped it for a while cause I couldn't figure out where to go, but am not sure why, as it seemed pretty straightforward..

The only tough thing after beating the game is capturing the right number of enemies. You become too powerful so you kill everything before the fight even starts. So make sure you are capturing everything you can otherwise it is a second playthrough for you :)

The only tough thing after beating the game is capturing the right number of enemies. You become too powerful so you kill everything before the fight even starts. So make sure you are capturing everything you can otherwise it is a second playthrough for you :)

Can't you just bring a low level party member with you and not have to worry? You know, if you just left one of them at the bar.  That's what I've been doing.  That and Deluxe Capture Nets.  Can you buy those somewhere?

I don't know I was always smasssssssssshing them by the end :(. Iucky for me I was only missing 2 and I was able to find some higher rated ones that allowed me to fight them :)

Also yes bounties can be done post-game. You also don't have to do all of them so it is pretty easy to clean up.

Yeah there's a free roam after you beat the game. If I remember right, you can beat the last boss as many times as you feel like. Also, to get RockMan, there's a secret path that goes off to the left right after the save point in the opening dream sequence. Follow the path and defeat him. Then in the first area of the game after Pirate Bill joins you, you'll run into him again, and you have to capture him then as that's your only chance. Also, that capture 50 monsters trophy means 50 different kinds of monsters, not 50 monsters that may be the same.