Spells and miracles

Akatsuki_Raid

So I was following a guide that aims to get all the miracles in the first playthrough. The problem is that I accidentaly trade the dragon god's soul for a spell instead of keeping it. What should I do know? Can I still get every spell and buy alle the miracles in NG? 

29 minutes ago, Akatsuki_Raid said:

Can I still get every spell and buy alle the miracles in NG?

The Dragon God's Souls is used in 2 spells and a miracle, requiring 2.5 playthroughs minimum. Since you used it to make Fireball (or Firestorm), you won't be able to get God's Wrath in the same playthrough. Just keep pushing ahead into NG++ and you'll be fine.

3 hours ago, Helyx said:

The Dragon God's Souls is used in 2 spells and a miracle, requiring 2.5 playthroughs minimum. Since you used it to make Fireball (or Firestorm), you won't be able to get God's Wrath in the same playthrough. Just keep pushing ahead into NG++ and you'll be fine.

And if I buy all the remaning spells in NG+ , get the trophy and then use a back up save for all the miracles? 

1 hour ago, Akatsuki_Raid said:

And if I buy all the remaning spells in NG+ , get the trophy and then use a back up save for all the miracles? 

If you only want the trophies and aren't interested in having all the spells and miracles, then yes.

Edited by Helyx

On 2/11/2024 at 5:55 PM, Helyx said:

If you only want the trophies and aren't interested in having all the spells and miracles, then yes.

In the end I managed to buy all the spells and miracles I really wanted and made a save scum for the remaining ones. The NG+ was a true challange so I'm glad I didn't have to replay the game a third time.