Cross-Buy may not be available for Cel Damage HD 2023 reissue

DK33per

Just a quick heads up for anyone who's purchasing Cel Damage HD from the PlayStation Store these days.

Cel Damage HD was reissued in April 2023. This 2023 version only seems to give you the PS4 version – not the PS3, PS4 and Vita versions from the 2014 Cross-Buy original, which is still on the UK store as a separate page.

This was the case for me when I bought the game this week. I'm going to try and contact PlayStation customer support and see if I can get the other versions added to my account, but I'm not hopeful – I had the same thing happen with the EU reissue version of Another World: 20th Anniversary Edition last year.

PlayStation Store versions

Cel Damage HD (2014 ver) (PS3, PS4, PS Vita)

Price: £7.39

PlayStation Store UK

PSPrices

Cel Damage HD (2023 ver) (PS4 only)

Price: £7.39

PlayStation Store UK

PSPrices

On 2/12/2024 at 12:37 AM, Sendai-Horatio said:

The PS4 and PS3 versions share a stack and work with the Vita versions. I would check you vita list to see if it's on there, it was one of the titles I had trouble finding once I bought it and it was at the bottom of the download list on the vita.

Thanks for the recommendation, @Sendai-Horatio.

My PS3 and Vita list has also been doing the same thing with new purchases bizarrely appearing at the very bottom of the list before getting bounced to the top of it.

No such luck for me in this case. I've contact PS customer service about it, but if it's anything like what happened with Another World, I doubt they'll assist me. I'll likely just have to fork out for the other version and hope for the best. 🙄

@Fing3rButt3r3, hopefully the NA version is still Cross-Buy. For the EU/UK store, this 2023 version is still listed as Cross-Buy, but with two versions on the store something has not been updated correctly.