PSA: Developing a nuke doesn't require 24 in-game hours (at least not anymore)

The description in the trophy guide said that developing a nuke requires 24 to 30 in-game hours, which is why they advised to get this over with as soon as possible. Maybe the nuke requirements have been patched since then, but I already had my doubts when I gave the development order and saw the online icon, and lo and behold, the next real-life evening the trophy popped. So if this was a trophy that put some of you off for platinum, don't worry.

1 hour ago, RS3bdelilah said:

The description in the trophy guide said that developing a nuke requires 24 to 30 in-game hours, which is why they advised to get this over with as soon as possible. Maybe the nuke requirements have been patched since then, but I already had my doubts when I gave the development order and saw the online icon, and lo and behold, the next real-life evening the trophy popped. So if this was a trophy that put some of you off for platinum, don't worry.

It depends on if you are using Online Resources or Offline Resources, because 1 develops the Nuke in Real time but the other does it in game time.