No Fish Soup Today

factualfiction

Can anybody who has this trophy advise on what counts as a "shark"? I'm at the bit in 40 Fathoms where you're swimming up a vertical shaft with a lever half way up and one at the bottom (where you get the "Like Caesar" trophy).

There are what I thought were eels in this part, and I've not been able to not take damage from them. If they hurt you, does this invalidate "No Fish Soup Today"? Wanted to know if they were counting "shark" as all animals in the water that can bite you

I was in your boat lol. They are barracudas I asked my alexa to check and she said they were sharks. I was like s**t then I don't know I wasn't the best at biology at school so thought a shark was a fish also 😅  I can confirm getting the trophy myself you can be bitten and also kill the barracudas. It's the big great white sharks you can't injure or be bitten by. I don't know it's the last level they are in though or every encounter but I didn't injure any in my play through so best to be safe than sorry and not injure any of them/ be bitten 👍

On 2/23/2024 at 5:15 PM, Shep_of_Coseley said:

I was in your boat lol. They are barracudas I asked my alexa to check and she said they were sharks. I was like s**t then I don't know I wasn't the best at biology at school so thought a shark was a fish also 😅  I can confirm getting the trophy myself you can be bitten and also kill the barracudas. It's the big great white sharks you can't injure or be bitten by. I don't know it's the last level they are in though or every encounter but I didn't injure any in my play through so best to be safe than sorry and not injure any of them/ be bitten 👍

Yes, Sharks are mammals.  Any animal that gives birth to live young [ rather lays eggs ] is a Mammal.  Another pacifist trophy 🙄