Status of this game

VirtualNight

I don't think I will bother with this since I'm retired from absurd non-afk grinds, but I'd like to know how this game is doing nowadays.

A friend told me this would be a 30h 100% but i doubt that lol. Is 300h a good extimation or is it reall a 500h like the guide says?

Is there anybody still playing this?

Are there any double xp events anymore? 

50+ people on every night for Ceres (EU server), 80+ on Genudine (NA server). More on weekends. Definitely not 30 hours, even if you buy membership, the extra boosters and turn out to be godly or there’s a major vehicle fight every night you’re on. Rary-59 is currently self boosting it with 2 alts and membership, 22 more sessions and he’ll make it on the top 6 for padding leaderboard 😂.

If you buy membership, 300 hours either boosting or playing normally is a fair estimate if you turn out to be decent at playing infantry. Fastest way to BR up is vehicle fights. Took me 420 hours to do EU fully legit besides like 80 squad leaderships with no membership but I’m currently one of the better players still in EU. NA took 380 without membership, shortened time was due to more population really. NA has most of the sweats still playing.

Only thing that is double xp is if you buy membership, then you get 2x on the last week of every month I think. Can save bounties you do until that last week and it’ll help with levelling a bit more. Don’t recommend self boosting it, gonna take the same amount of time doing that as it would properly unless you’re absolute donkey doo at shooters. You’ll just be sat in a corner for 200+ hours bored out your mind since turbo’s don't fully work to the best of my knowledge. And there’s only one map you can ‘hide’ on, so you might get randoms dropping by to stop your boost (could even be me). 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, VirtualNight said:

Thanks for the detailed info 👍

Np. If you do ever start EU, pick Vanu (purple faction) or TR (red faction). Off chance I’m playing it for fun and you’re online, you’ll usually see me driving around in a solo Mag (purple faction MBT). Just ask to gunner and I can switch it to a full AV build. Not much xp in it unless it’s peak hours (4-9pm weekdays, up till 11pm on weekends), since full AV build I’ll have no protection from any good air players. And whatever you do, don’t pick NC (blue faction). Besides the few sweats it’s 99% blueberry noob faction, you won’t have a good time at all.

On NA it doesn’t matter too much about your faction. Just about not being shy and try to get into a decent outfit. And if you’re lucky it will be one that runs ops. Can be great for xp depending what they do. Zerging will be eh, you’ll most likely get no contest and be sat around on an empty base. Pulling bastion can be decent if a lot of people try contest it with air. Vehicle convoys can also be good if you run into another one (long as you got a good tank driver anyways). 

And try play during alerts if you really want to minimise your playtime. Membership gives you another 50% xp boost. Alert gives another 50%, idk about mini boosters. And being underpopped gives even more xp% boost. If you’re planning on buying membership, easiest way to take advantage of underpop is to play NSO (mercenary faction), and stay freelanced. And just faction hop as population changes.