Help/Informations for the online trophies

Hello! First things First the servers are still up as of 22 of February 2024

Here's some information for those who want to obtain the online trophies: 

• The BASE GAME has 6 online trophies :

- These 5 are for the main online mode:

trophy_bronze.png - Personalized (Customize your multiplayer Profile and Character) - Can be done SOLO

trophy_bronze.png - Hunter/Killer (Reach sequence 10 in a map on Wolfpack multiplayer mode) - Can be done SOLO
                                                                             trophy_bronze.png - Winning Team (Be on the winning team at the end of a multiplayer game session) - NEED OTHER PLAYERS Minimum of 2
                                                                             trophy_silver.png - The Truth Will Out (Unlock a hacked version of one of the Abstergo videos in the story quest) - Can be done SOLO
                                                                             trophy_silver.png - Abstergo Entertainment (Reach level 20 in the multiplayer mode) - Can be done SOLO

- There is an online trophy in the main campaign/story mode! BEWARE OF THIS, DON'T FORGET TO DO IT !!!

trophy_silver.png - Head in the Cloud (Find all pivots and sync the Animus to the Cloud)

You must complete the main story and all of the epilogue missions before you can attempt this trophy.

You need to earn the :silver: FIN throphy before going for this!

Video help: https://youtu.be/khP-BEUkfug?si=Rm8IT4cIXN5mGCM8

- Best Strategy for    trophy_silver.png - The Truth Will Out:

- 20 Aerial Kills + 25 Multi-Kills (the best way for multi kills is in sequence 7 and 8 of wolfpack mode,                                                                                                                                                                                               lock 1 character - use the knife- kill the other  character  while character 1 is stuned, then kill character 1 right after

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• DLC TROPHIES: The Battle Hardened Pack (4 online trophies), it can be bought separatly or with the season pass. 

trophy_silver.png  One for All (With any of the additional characters, perform 20 ‘Revive’ actions) NOT SOLO 

- You can do this with just another friend in wolfpack mode by letting the target stun your partner, but that would take to long

so the best thing is to have a minimum of 3 players, choose a team based game. Note that is preferably better to have 4 since                                                                                                               the game will place the highest lever player alone all the time.

trophy_silver.png Wolves for Lambs  (Complete a Wolfpack multiplayer session on any of the additional maps) SOLO

- Easy, just choose a map:  Saint Pierre, Fort St-Mathieu and Charlestown

trophy_silver.pngA New Challenger Appears (Finish a multiplayer game session with each of the additional characters)  SOLO

- Easy, start a game of wolfpack and just select a dlc character from the Battle Hardened Pack

trophy_silver.png Stubborn Stunner (Stun 3 pursuers without dying, playing with any of the additional characters) SOLO

- A good strategy for doing this solo is "Go to training mode and choose introductory session 3.

In this tutorial, the game teaches you how to stun pursuers. You will have to do it 5 times, so 3 in a row is almost unmissable.

This is the easiest method solo." Thanks to @Timonl0007 for sharing this information

Here is a video for helping you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnhGpdJbMFI&t=3s&ab_channel=ExodusAoA

-If you want the non solo method: You will need 1 friend minimum, then choose a team-based match (such as Manhunt)

These are the 3 dlc character that you need to use:

013684.jpg013685.jpg013683.jpg

Hope all this information helps!!! 👋;)

Edited by Harlock-108
additional information
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, Dinniestar said:

this is amazing I assumed never be able to platinum this game 

I am able to 100% this game this is correct now? 

thanks a lot for information 

Hello!

Yes i can confirm that you can achieve all online trophies! Including all dlc!

Good Hunting!

• Like 1

@Harlock-108 I would like to add/correct 1 thing here. Stubborn stunner can be done solo in a really easy way! Go to training mode and choose introductory session 3. In this tutorial, the game teaches you how to stun pursuers. You will have to do it 5 times, so 3 in a row is almost unmissable. This is the easiest method solo. I also found this video that is not mine, but will add it here: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Timonl0007 said:

@Harlock-108 I would like to add/correct 1 thing here. Stubborn stunner can be done solo in a really easy way! Go to training mode and choose introductory session 3. In this tutorial, the game teaches you how to stun pursuers. You will have to do it 5 times, so 3 in a row is almost unmissable. This is the easiest method solo. I also found this video that is not mine, but will add it here: 

@Timonl0007 Thank you for that! I will edit later👍

• Like 1

Hi! Thanks for the clear explanation!

I platted this game back in 2016 but never got around to do the DLC... 

Is there any way I can still purchase it and get my 100%?

I just checked the game and it couldn't connect to Uplay. Store content was empty aswell.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

So I purchased the season pass (turned out to be much more difficult than it should be. Apparently the PS3 PS store doesn't support credit card payments anymore so you need to add funds to your account first)

But when I boot up my game, the DLC content doesn't show... I can't choose the extra characters or maps. Am I the only one with this problem? Did I miss a step or something?

5 minutes ago, IneGoesGaming said:

So I purchased the season pass (turned out to be much more difficult than it should be. Apparently the PS3 PS store doesn't support credit card payments anymore so you need to add funds to your account first)

But when I boot up my game, the DLC content doesn't show... I can't choose the extra characters or maps. Am I the only one with this problem? Did I miss a step or something?

Did you "purchase" (they should all be showing as free) the individual DLCs after buying the season pass?

Did you download and install the DLCs?

Does the region of the DLCs match the region of the base game?

If the answer if yes to all those questions, then I don't know what could be the issue.

23 hours ago, karpathoulas667 said:

Just finished the game and I am not given any pivots. Are pivots working? Is "Head in the Cloud" trophy obtainable? The rest mp portion works fine.

Hello!

Did you get the "Fin" Trophy? 

21 minutes ago, Harlock-108 said:

Hello!

Did you get the "Fin" Trophy? 

Yes. I found the solution though. You have to disconnect from PSN and then keep trying to connect via the pivot menu. It took 10 tries but it worked. Thanks!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, karpathoulas667 said:

Yes. I found the solution though. You have to disconnect from PSN and then keep trying to connect via the pivot menu. It took 10 tries but it worked. Thanks!

Nice, happy you manage to fix it!

Good luck!

17 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

Did you "purchase" (they should all be showing as free) the individual DLCs after buying the season pass?

Did you download and install the DLCs?

Does the region of the DLCs match the region of the base game?

If the answer if yes to all those questions, then I don't know what could be the issue.

Hey,

Yeah, the region should be fine. The problem started with the purchase. During transaction, my ps3 just froze forcing me to hard reset the console. I got  an email confirmation with receipt, so it should have been succesfull. 

However, I can't even seem to download the content. When I go to 'Account management' > 'Transactions' > 'download list' it doesn't show up.

If I try to download it through the store, my console freezes again. Its currently on version 4.91

I tried wireless connection, wired connection, diffrent console (I have a spare ps3, neither are jailbroken) so I'm starting to run out of options here.

I just hope I didn't waste 30 bucks at this point..

Omfg so yeah I tried downloading the individual DLC's now and it works wtf. I thought I could just download everything at once with the season pass.

Sorry, I know thats like the first thing you said and somehow I still missed it :giggle:

• Like 1