Mirror Cake issues

After having spent over 1 hour unsuccessfully trying to get 3 stars on this recipe in Cookstar Mode I think it's glitched, unless I'm missing something but I really have no idea

This is my latest attempt, where I pretty much played perfectly but I can't get 3 stars, apparently because for the third time it doesn't fill enough, but there is just not enough time

This is, instead, a video where another player gets 3 stars without problems, even through he clearly played worse than me and he didn't fill fully not a single time. Watch from 6:30

I also tried "to balance it" like he does, by not filling fully but around half at least twice out of three times, but still, just 2 stars

Any ideas? :( This is extremely frustrating because I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, and I had to replay the full recipe all the way from the beginning every time, over an hour wasted

EU Stack if it matters

Edited by KenjiCBZ

18 minutes ago, Dark_Overlord said:

I noticed in his vid, he stopped filling just after the circle turned blue, whereas you went all the way up to the fill line.  Have you tried doing stopping pouring just after the line turns blue?

... I tried one more time and I got it. I swear I spent over an hour earlier and I tried everything, now I tried once more as you said (Which I already did, as I said) and it worked. Thank you I guess, lol.

Either way, the game clearly tells you to fill until the line, very stupid.

I hope at least that someone who also was struggling with that now knows how to do it.

2 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

... I tried one more time and I got it. I swear I spent over an hour earlier and I tried everything, now I tried once more as you said (Which I already did, as I said) and it worked. Thank you I guess, lol.

Either way, the game clearly tells you to fill until the line, very stupid.

I hope at least that someone who also was struggling with that now knows how to do it.

Glad to hear it eventually worked :)

If I had to guess, there's probably a hidden percentage bar (say 95%) and anything above that is 3 stars

Edited by Dark_Overlord
  • Like 1