Show Off Auto Pop Question

Hello, thinking about this stresses me out so if anyone has any knowledge, please help me out.

I've done the stunt jumps fully on GTA online on my PS4 version of the game.

Now bare with me here:

I already transferred my online account before on the PS5, so I know I can't merge my account again.

When I platinum my PS4 version of GTA, will the Show Off trophy also transfer when I attempt to autopop the trophies? Since it was done online and I already did the merge? I'm kinda slow in the head so this might be obvious to most, but please let me know what the answer is. I'd greatly appreciate it. 😁

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, x49ersblitzkreig said:

I'm pretty sure the trophies that you got on PS4 should transfer on to PS5 like you can with the PSVita to PS4.

So it doesn't matter if I did it online rather than story mode. Since I got the trophy it should pop on the PS5 version anyway?

On 2/25/2024 at 3:44 PM, x49ersblitzkreig said:

Yes  

So if i have started ps5 version and autopoped half of the list allready, have i f'ed myself with it?. By doing it allready. Do i have do the rest  twice now?

I hear rumers that if you start it its not possible transfering ps4 to ps5 anymore...

Edited by DividedByMankind

17 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

So if i have started ps5 version and autopoped half of the list allready, have i f'ed myself with it?. By doing it allready. Do i have do the rest  twice now?

I hear rumers that if you start it its not possible transfering ps4 to ps5 anymore...

You get a one time save transfer of the single player from PS4 to PS5. Online character is also a one time transfer

26 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

What? Dont you understand what i write... i have to do the heist twice now since i cant transfer save anymore... stupid rockstar BS. Think they own the world with alowing one lifetime transfer... thats just real BS!!

You should only blame yourself (for not inform before) for this and not rockstar. 

Edited by vsvpl1501

2 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

What? Dont you understand what i write... i have to do the heist twice now since i cant transfer save anymore... stupid rockstar BS. Think they own the world with alowing one lifetime transfer... thats just real BS!!

Oh.  All your previous message was "The heists twice and legit instead of auto pop then."

This has no context to it.