Trophies with the spear

Hello everyone, sorry to bother you but I have a question. I don't understand how I can get the trophies that requires to use de spear like "The Poacher", "In-spear-rational", and "Porcupine". I didn't do it at the beginning of the game because a played the last beta. Am I bloqued for the platinum, since we can't make a new account ? or I'm just dumb. Sorry if the question have been already asked (and for my grammatical mystakes).
Thank you, and have fun everyone ! 😊

20 minutes ago, AnubisRaiderXIII said:

Hello everyone, sorry to bother you but I have a question. I don't understand how I can get the trophies that requires to use de spear like "The Poacher", "In-spear-rational", and "Porcupine". I didn't do it at the beginning of the game because a played the last beta. Am I bloqued for the platinum, since we can't make a new account ? or I'm just dumb. Sorry if the question have been already asked (and for my grammatical mystakes).
Thank you, and have fun everyone ! 😊

No you just have to change ship before leaving harbor to the Dhow. Its only weapon is the spear and all creatures needed for the Poacher quest are in the world map

• Like 1

15 hours ago, vachira1123 said:

Where are the Apex Hippo and Crocodile found?

Just check the animal markers on the map and search for them. It says their names there

6 hours ago, Mean11Green said:

Is there a special trick to kill the Apex ones? They have loads of HP and 1 charge hit to the dhow takes out more than half of the hitpoints.

I had a lvl 5 spear and was throwing at them from pretty far while sailing away. The Apex Hippo was possible to attack without being hit if you were throwing spears at the entry to his lair

• Like 1