Can I transfer my account Activision achievements MW 2019 from PC to Playstation 5?

• 3 weeks later...

I can't install the game on my PS5. Want to go for the SpecOps-Trophy but there is actual no way for me to play this game.

I'm in communication with Activision since 4-5weeks. Seems like nothing doesnt work for me.

I dont know if anything from MW2019 works on PS5. 

10 hours ago, maniiNANOX said:

I can't install the game on my PS5. Want to go for the SpecOps-Trophy but there is actual no way for me to play this game.

I'm in communication with Activision since 4-5weeks. Seems like nothing doesnt work for me.

It's worked fine with me. if I play offline but if I update the game I get an error app. I can't earn a spec ops trophy. : (

10 hours ago, maniiNANOX said:

(The Activision Support) they are useless. Try to figure out how to fix it by yourself. Like try to play without an update or try to download it to another account. 

• Like 1