New trophy bug

I don't know if this is exactly new, but a trophy bugged me last month when I was clearing the game's story mode, the trophy related to the main story mission simply didn't drop, it was the "The Moment of Truth" trophy to find out. the truth about Brad, but I just redid the mission and he fell normally.

On 2/25/2024 at 2:47 PM, AllefWesker94 said:

I don't know if this is exactly new, but a trophy bugged me last month when I was clearing the game's story mode, the trophy related to the main story mission simply didn't drop, it was the "The Moment of Truth" trophy to find out. the truth about Brad, but I just redid the mission and he fell normally.

Game is known to be buggy with trophies, when you notice something doesn't unlock the way it should, redoing the mission/objective while offline seems to do the trick. With this in mind, best to keep a handful of quick saves as you go so you got something to fall back to in case you miss a trophy.

On 2/25/2024 at 3:47 PM, AllefWesker94 said:

If you skip sections of the mission you will not get the trophy.

• Like 1