Can you get the Platinum Solo?

PeacefulGuy0

Hello ..

I played the PS4 version for more than 3,200 hours, all of which were in the BR mode back in 2017-2020, but for a while I did not return to the game, especially since the release of the PS5. I don't know what happened to the game in the last two to three years and i have NEVER played STW at all.

I've a desire to get the platinum since it is the game I've played the most in my life, and I don't mind if it takes hundreds of hours but can you obtain the plat without co-op help!?

If we exclude (Plays Well with Others) trophy, is it possible to move from 0% to Platinum (SOLO)? especially story missions? I wouldn't mind getting help if things get difficult, but overall is it possible?

i highly suggest you avoid doing this for your own sanity but if you are determined to do it then the answer is yes and no. you can boost solo but there's this trophy where you have to play with others 1k times. also playing with someone who is higher level than you can definitely help you breeze your way through your tough and long journey

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PeacefulGuy0 said:

Hello ..

I played the PS4 version for more than 3,200 hours, all of which were in the BR mode back in 2017-2020, but for a while I did not return to the game, especially since the release of the PS5. I don't know what happened to the game in the last two to three years and i have NEVER played STW at all.

I've a desire to get the platinum since it is the game I've played the most in my life, and I don't mind if it takes hundreds of hours but can you obtain the plat without co-op help!?

If we exclude (Plays Well with Others) trophy, is it possible to move from 0% to Platinum (SOLO)? especially story missions? I wouldn't mind getting help if things get difficult, but overall is it possible?

The game is entirely possible solo barring Plays Well with Others. I'd recommend looking up some build strategies on YouTube. David Dean and Beast were really helpful for a lot of things. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VigilantCrow said:

I did mine entirely solo. Budget a few months of hard liquor, you're in for at least 900 hours.

Why do it solo when you could do in ~400-450 hours. The talented builder trophy is a real nightmare to do it solo. You did a 10 hours trophy in 500 hours?

1 hour ago, the_sultan999 said:

but there's this trophy where you have to play with others 1k times

Forget about pwos, talented builder will be your highest priority. It will take you hundreds hours to get solo. With a team of 4, it takes 10 hours from 0 to 500 000(50 000 builds per hour). Please @PeacefulGuy0 don't do this trophy solo. Other trophies you can solo. But this one... don't.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a solo player, been playing this game for 4 years on and off. Over 1100+ hours. This is without boosting, only public match up for boost in stats and help with defense. I do it mainly cause I love the game, I'm even 100% the collection book and every card.

-----

(My progress)

Building 48%

Survivors 84%

Play with others 32%

Mist monsters 60%

Genomes 100%

Chests 100%

Mimics 100%

Zones explored 97%

-----

But for someone who wants to do it quickly, heres what i recommend:

- Building with teammates (boosting), 500k is a lot for one person, and can't be done naturally while playing. I don't boost and it's taking me 2-3 matches for 1k of progress...

- Survivors can be done solo, just queue Plankton. Better with public players, if you don’t mind noobs queue Stonewood.

- Play with others, always select it when doing the campaign, don't do what I did and ignore this trophy. Just use the quest progression option always, two birds with one stone. 

- Gneomes, Chests, and Mimics can be easily grinded playing dungeons. The spawns never changed and not randomized. 

- Mist monsters can be grinded with a good home-based defense. It can also be grinded the normal mission way. I believe 6-8 spawn around the map starting in higher Stonewood and onwards.

Good luck 👍 

Edited by Axolpox
- grammar mistakes
  • Like 1

On 3/9/2024 at 1:29 AM, Axolpox said:

- Play with others, always select it when doing the campaign, don't do what I did and ignore this trophy. Just use the quest progression option always, two birds with one stone. 

This^. Also I recommend not using SSD assist. I had to do another 450 missions for World Explorer trophy.

• Like 1

On 3/9/2024 at 9:29 AM, Axolpox said:

I'm a solo player, been playing this game for 4 years on and off. Over 1100+ hours. This is without boosting, only public match up for boost in stats and help with defense. I do it mainly cause I love the game, I'm even 100% the collection book and every card.

-----

(My progress)

Building 48%

Survivors 84%

Play with others 32%

Mist monsters 60%

Genomes 100%

Chests 100%

Mimics 100%

Zones explored 97%

-----

But for someone who wants to do it quickly, heres what i recommend:

- Building with teammates (boosting), 500k is a lot for one person, and can't be done naturally while playing. I don't boost and it's taking me 2-3 matches for 1k of progress...

- Survivors can be done solo, just queue Plankton. Better with public players, if you don’t mind noobs queue Stonewood.

- Gneomes, Chests, and Mimics can be easily grinded playing dungeons. The spawns never changed and not randomized. 

- Mist monsters can be grinded with a good home-based defense. It can also be grinded the normal mission way. I believe 6-8 spawn around the map starting in higher Stonewood and onwards.

Good luck 👍 

Since I started, I have been enjoying myself, to the point that I started doing things that have nothing to do with trophies, such as “Ventures” or “dungeons.” In all honesty, this mode is wonderful. Perhaps unfortunately, I played it at the wrong time when the total number of players began to decrease. But it won't affect much.

Your progress is so great, you're almost there.

I'll take my time, I won't rush anything :)

• Like 1