First Blood Question

bikeman223

I saw a comment that someone got this trophy by casting Invisibility on Gale and then using Telekinesis to throw Orin into the pit. Does this actually work in practise as technically the fight hasn't started yet and the cultists aren't chanting? 

Edited by bikeman223
  • Like 1

During the honour mode around 90 minute speedrun the player just "pushed" her off into the pits.

I cant say if this will pop the trophy, but just by regularly fighting it isnt "difficult" to do anyway.

I didnt "oneshot" Orin, but a Sorcerer with Scorching Ray, haste (applied before the fight) and Metamagic bonus spell effect propably could do it in one turn.

In my case Orin was standing with 43/238HP (honour mode), I wasted far luck, and I didnt use heat correctly, and propably could have used different gear, or improved blessing for increased hit chances (STAFF OF ARCANE BLESSING).

Edit: The next party member killed her before unstoppable was restored.

Edited by Jinkelz
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jinkelz said:

I didnt "oneshot" Orin, but a Sorcerer with Scorching Ray, haste (applied before the fight) and Metamagic bonus spell effect propably could do it in one turn.

In my case Orin was standing with 43/238HP (honour mode), I wasted far luck, and I didnt use heat correctly, and propably could have used different gear, or improved blessing for increased hit chances (STAFF OF ARCANE BLESSING).

I really need to look up better builds.

• Like 1

It turns out this wasn't so bad on Balanced difficulty. I used Gale's Level 6 Magic Missile with Arcane Battery (Markoheshkir - Baldur's Gate 3 Wiki (bg3.wiki)) and Spell Slot Restoration (Spellcrux Amulet - Baldur's Gate 3 Wiki (bg3.wiki)) so I could cast it three times. With this I was able to remove a full stack of Unstoppable for three rounds.