World and country ranks always show as new entries

Hi guys, since I set my profile as private and set it back to public I always appear as new entry in world and country rank no matter how many days I wait or updates I do.

Also the world and country rank colour in my trophy card is always red as opposed to green when I view my profile.

Does anyone know how to fix this bug?

19 minutes ago, KnightRekindler said:

Hi guys, since I set my profile as private and set it back to public I always appear as new entry in world and country rank no matter how many days I wait or updates I do.

Also the world and country rank colour in my trophy card is always red as opposed to green when I view my profile.

Does anyone know how to fix this bug?

How many days/weeks has it been since you appeared as New?

7 minutes ago, KnightRekindler said:

A month 

I think you’re still showing as New because you haven’t moved positions. 

You’re showing as No Change on your Work Rank. When the site does its period evaluation of the Ranks and spots a change in your position, the New should change to the number of positions changed. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KnightRekindler said:

Isn't the period evaluation every week?

I remember my position updating  every week or so a few months ago.

Also the fact that my card shows red  colours and my profile green colours isn't it weird?

Your Trophy card colour is determined by what you set it to on your PS3.

I meant my country and world rank, usually when they increase the colours are green and when they decrease the colours turn red. It's totally normal that colours between the two are different as they follow two different rank categories. 

The problem is, let's say for example, my country rank is red on my trophy card and on my profile is green instead.

It's strange as the colours should be the same because we're talking of the same rank category.

4 minutes ago, KnightRekindler said:

I meant my country and world rank, usually when they increase the colours are green and when they decrease the colours turn red. It's totally normal that colours between the two are different as they follow two different rank categories. 

The problem is, let's say for example, my country rank is red on my trophy card and on my profile is green instead.

It's strange as the colours should be the same because we're talking of the same rank category.

I'm guessing your trophy card kept the came color as before you set your profile to private and since your Ranks haven't changed, there hasn't been an evaluation on your trophy card to change their colors. 

So when you actually have a change in ranks, it will likely resolve all these issues

I see. 

Thanks for taking the time to reply to this.

Hopefully it's just a matter of waiting more time as you suggest.

Though it's a bit weird as I never had to wait this long for an increase/decrease rank evaluation  considering I earned quite a few trophies during the past days....🤔

Edited by KnightRekindler

Just now, KnightRekindler said:

I see. 

Thanks for taking the time to reply to this.

Hopefully it's just a matter of waiting more time as you suggest.

Though it's a bit weird as I never had to wait this long for an increase/decrease rank evaluation. 🤔

Like I explained above, your profile likely has been evaluated, you just didn't have any actual change in ranks.

7 minutes ago, KnightRekindler said:

How many ranks do I have to surpass or get surpassed by to see any changes?

As I'm sure that during the past weeks I got higher of at least 3 positions.

>0, usually. You're at 43,593 for your World rank and 1,249 for your Country rank right now. Once those change, you can eliminate that as the possible culprit for the reason why things aren't changing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Apologies if this topic has already been visited in the past, I had a quick look and didn’t see anything. Essentially my issue is that ever since I had a game flagged (which was since lifted as I was flagged wrongly) my world and country ranks always show as new entry as opposed to showing an increase or decrease in the rank. It’s not the end of the world if this can’t be solved but I was just hoping that maybe it could be sorted. Thanks!