Can more then 1 person get The Beginning trophy at the same time?

xBenlander

There were 3 of us who fought the Wither. 1 of us already had the trophy and the other two didn't. Neither of the two without the trophy got it. Are you supposed to fight it solo or be the one to get the last hit, or did the trophy just glitch and we just didn't get it? We are going to fight it again, but just trying to figure out if we should do it solo or not. TIA

10 minutes ago, xBenlander said:

There were 3 of us who fought the Wither. 1 of us already had the trophy and the other two didn't. Neither of the two without the trophy got it. Are you supposed to fight it solo or be the one to get the last hit, or did the trophy just glitch and we just didn't get it? We are going to fight it again, but just trying to figure out if we should do it solo or not. TIA

Try it solo but if not then make sure all the players got at least 3 hits on the boss. If that doesn't work then Minecraft probably broke the trophy (they tend to do that sometimes)

Edit: Multiple people can get the trophy at the same time.

Edit 2: If I am wrong please tell me and explain how.

Edited by x49ersblitzkreig
added contents
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, x49ersblitzkreig said:

Try it solo but if not then make sure all the players got at least 3 hits on the boss. If that doesn't work then Minecraft probably broke the trophy (they tend to do that sometimes)

Edit: Multiple people can get the trophy at the same time.

Edit 2: If I am wrong please tell me and explain how.

Thank you, We're about to find out. Going to try and make sure we both get plenty of hits. 

18 hours ago, x49ersblitzkreig said:

You're welcome. If none of what I said works then please tell me. I'll do some testing if it doesn't work.

So after doing this two more times, I believe it's whoever gets the final hit. I saw someone else say that as well on Reddit. I played with one other person who got the final hit and they got the trophy and I didn't. So I ended up doing it by myself and finally got he trophy. 

42 minutes ago, xBenlander said:

So after doing this two more times, I believe it's whoever gets the final hit. I saw someone else say that as well on Reddit. I played with one other person who got the final hit and they got the trophy and I didn't. So I ended up doing it by myself and finally got he trophy. 

Ok. Congrats on the trophy. I'm glad y'all finally got it.

• Like 1