Glancing Great Glitched [Solution]

First, I’d like to draw your attention to my solution in this thread for the PS4 version:

Glancing the Falling Woman in the Second Drop is much easier here, as there is a checkpoint right before you attempt it. Doing this in the Final Drop is much harder, as you have to restart to the beginning of the entire chapter if you miss her.

I came across this glitch earlier tonight on the PS5 version specifically. After a half hour and multiple restarts of the checkpoint and fully restarting the game, the trophy never popped. I was expecting it to show up immediately.

Falling Woman was the only entry left, and the Ghost List did indeed confirm that I had 100% completed for the attacking ghosts after I Glanced her. If this happens to you, simply finish the chapter!

On the PS4 version, I believe the trophy had popped the moment that I had Glanced all of the attacking ghosts. However, IIRC, Falling Woman was not the final entry I needed in the list back then.

I believe where the glitch comes into play is that, at the end of the Second Drop, the game first teaches you about Glancing after the boss. This is shortly after encountering the Falling Woman. My guess is that this is just how that particular chapter tracks it.

Happy ghost hunting! 👻 📸

• Like 1