Did anyone else’s auto pop mess up?

My question, the trophy for earning 530k BP. Did that still pop for you even though you may have been under that target, I obviously went down a few after I got the trophy initially, I’m sitting at 430k BP on my PS4 save. 

Update:: It does pop. I was brave and tried it. 

Edited by H1ggler
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, H1ggler said:

My question, the trophy for earning 530k BP. Did that still pop for you even though you may have been under that target, I obviously went down a few after I got the trophy initially, I’m sitting at 430k BP on my PS4 save. 

Update:: It does pop. I was brave and tried it. 

To me popped, I was around 450k. For a friend didn't popped. He was at 462k.

For me popped everything right, 1 sec plat. Beautiful. 😎

On 2/29/2024 at 10:22 PM, k0edb said:

Wait for an event to use the zen reward glitch, at least will save you many hours of grind

Yeah, great idea. Thanks. How often are events, do you know? I have started from scratch. I already have 5 million Zeni.

I am not going to rush this game. Just gonna plod along a bit at a time. It's the online ranking trophy that's bugging me.

Last time I self-boosted it. May have to do the same again. Do the ranks make a difference in matching up still?

Edited by TheDarkKratos
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TheDarkKratos said:

Yeah, great idea. Thanks. How often are events, do you know? I have started from scratch. I already have 5 million Zeni.

I am not going to rush this game. Just gonna plod along a bit at a time. It's the online ranking trophy that's bugging me.

Last time I self-boosted it. May have to do the same again. Do the ranks make a difference in matching up still?

Back in past when i waited for and event, i was looking on reddit and their website: https://en.bandainamcoent.eu/dragon-ball/dragon-ball-fighterz

I did self boost too and some fights against randoms with jiren, just spamming circle

• Like 2